Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Good luck to him if he leaves. Came at Barca at a crap time, struggling in the ruins left behind by Bartomeu The Destroyer. Reminds me of Rivaldo a bit, an absolute legend that should have won several CLs at Barca, if not for a mediocre era at the club.

It's better for both parties. We need the money and he needs a team that has the money to compete at the top.

Come on dude! Rivaldo was a Balon winner and a one man team at times. He was in a different class. The man used to win games 8n his own or drag us back into them.
Still the asshole local fans favoured Figo over him. I swear Barca locals are the shittiest fans ever.

vegitot

Come on dude! Rivaldo was a Balon winner and a one man team at times. He was in a different class. The man used to win games 8n his own or drag us back into them.
Still the asshole local fans favoured Figo over him. I swear Barca locals are the shittiest fans ever.

When Figo was there, he was on the same level (or even higher) than Rivaldo. Fans loved him more than Rivaldo as Rivaldo also was selfish sometimes. Rivaldo's status was much higher when Figo left and he had to carry Barca all by himself.

vuji_31

Imagine what contract he have so he does not want to leave.

Some barca guy, saud they will not sell player for finance reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans