Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_bleed_blaugrana

I think its funny how people think we will actually sign Bernardo Silva when we cant even get Lewa over the line despite him literally twerking twice in the media for us :lol:

Pray to God the socios approve the deals next Thursday and we arent forced into selling off one of the few elite players we have on the roster currently.

iniestaGOAT

No way we are getting Silva. Ffs we can't even register Kessie and Christensen. We have been linked with so many players we simply can't afford. Raphinia, Neves, Silva and a few others I've probably forgotten.

Sure we cant register them like we couldn't last year...then we did

Givenchy

Barca will probably buy Frenkie back in 3 years if everything is hunky dory....

I doubt it after the way he's been treated lately - imagine getting criticized in public while Bumsquets gets praised lmao. Part of this is financial but the other is Xavi just not rating him.. at least not in the role he wants. I already see United fans expecting a totally different player to what Frenkie actually is, the same issue Barca have had with him. Buying Frenkie = midfield set for a decade they said.

I could see him leaving for PSG in 2-3 years though, guess it depends how long ETH is there. risky moving to a club if the main pull is a manager in todays football.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If he stays I want to see a Gavi - Frenkie - Pedri midfield get an extended run where it's more of a collective rather than being built through the CDM. With Kessie and Pablo Torre getting a lot of minutes as well.

Porque

If he stays I want to see a Gavi - Frenkie - Pedri midfield get an extended run where it's more of a collective rather than being built through the CDM. With Kessie and Pablo Torre getting a lot of minutes as well.

Boom.

Or you could put Kessie or Torre in there and have Gavi be our Kimmich.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans