Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Barca should just pay up, can't be owing many players and making big money signings at the same time. Looks deceitful, and Frenkie should get all his money if he can.

At some point he could be cutting his nose off to spite his face and for Barca they may not think the deal makes financial sense to effectively get 17m less for him than otherwise would.

The club are allowed to look after their own interests.. just they have handled it badly again in speaking garbage in press and not directly to those concerned.

Nello

I dont trust Gavi and Pedri together for bigger games. Our best games came with FDJ and Pedri as the interiors.

Zidane82

Liverpool C team

Big deal

I read that ManU returned to training 10 days earlier than the other teams .,

If that is true then it would explain this bizarre result

That said Liverpool had one first team starter in Diaz whilst ManU had there normal starting eleven apart from Martial in place of Cronaldo

Last edited:

Givenchy

Only Man U fans would get gassed up about a friendly in the middle of July :lol:

Ten Hag the next SAF
Sancho > Mbappe
Gonna win the league

tbf though, if you've had to sit or well.. suffer through their games in recent years (Dad and Uncle are big United fans so I've watched their games) it must be nice to actually watch your team play something that resembles football again.

ETH is a solid choice of manager, United of old would of totally gone for Poch. Risky move but if it pays off, they are looking good. Still think they will struggle to get top 4 this season but ETH is a longer project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans