Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klysmakabouter

It's always his fault cause we can't afford to sign more players despite second lever cause that's only enough to register few players

If this bum left we would have signed and registered koundes

La Liga isn't won with shit attack either we finally have an attack good enough to win after the signings now this bum won't leave so we can improve our defense too.

In the end it's better to have shit defense than shit attack especially if you can sign the best number 9 In the world

What a shit club with shit supporters you ve become. Barca used to be beautiful. It is pitiful.

snowy

Lapo and Al went about it sideways n crooked, it's like they can't help themselves.

They'd have bettered their odds had they 1st gone to Frenkie and asked him which Club, if any, he'd be open to.

If lucky, dude's an adventurer and he just might've agreed to 1 year loan to one of Chelsea, City or PSG. Could even be a cool experience were he so inclined.

Then again, he just tied a knot and bought a house at Las Ramblas + after the shady way they went on about it behind his back, he might say: sure, I'll do but if I'm gonna take one for the team and leave my beloved Catalunia, u foolz best recognize.

Build me a statue, cough up the bonuses + ... I want my own castillo when I come back :suarez1:

he's holding the cards for the next 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans