Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

It's always his fault cause we can't afford to sign more players despite second lever cause that's only enough to register few players

If this bum left we would have signed and registered koundes

La Liga isn't won with shit attack either we finally have an attack good enough to win after the signings now this bum won't leave so we can improve our defense too.

In the end it's better to have shit defense than shit attack especially if you can sign the best number 9 In the world

Tru

Jean-Antonio5

What a shit club with shit supporters you ve become. Barca used to be beautiful. It is pitiful.

De Jong is a rare type of midfielder and there aren't many of his type in world football anymore,especially among the up and coming midfielders(the Andre Pirlo's ,Xavi Alonso's,Owen hagreaves' etc) I'm not saying he's as good as they were though..It would be a mistake to let go of him.
I put his woes last eason squarely at the doorstep of Xavi.
Xavi doesn't know how to get the best out of him.And overall,Xavi is an average coach who seem not to be sure of what direction or style he wants to implement.
Why does the same Frenkie play very well for Netherlands?
Why did he perform well in his first season at Barca.
Why did he play well for Ajax and even dominate the trio of Modric,Kross and casemiro?
Its simply down to the manager.
What instructions was he given by the manager?
What was the tactical set up?
What was the team's style of play?.

serghei

We'll never convince him to go to United or Chelsea after we ridiculed them this summer. :facepalm:. He will stay. Club of his dreams is now building a top side and star players are coming in. You'd need a bulldozer to move him from Camp Nou to join Fred and McTomminay :lol:.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Wonder if he will leave on some loan deal where Barca pay him part of his deffered salary.

For example say Chelsea... sign him on loan for agreed option of 70m next summer or even less ..but they pay 13m or whetever the amortised costs is not for a loan fee and a salary for season.

serghei

Wonder if he will leave on some loan deal where Barca pay him part of his deffered salary.

For example say Chelsea... sign him on loan for agreed option of 70m next summer or even less ..but they pay 13m or whetever the amortised costs is not for a loan fee and a salary for season.

Frenkie would have no reason to do it. That is even more insulting than a full move if you ask me.

serghei

He has made comment about way Barca play not suiting him and dont think he would be against going somewhere else where more important.

I think he'd move for City, Bayern, or Liverpool. Actual top tier clubs, but none are interested. Chelsea seems on the way down to me. And United is Arsenal level.

United and even Chelsea by the looks of it are steps down looking at the direction Barca is going in.

Porque

Going from a 80m+ sale (inclusive of variables) to a loan + option to buy would be horrible.

With the way our squad is balanced we should move Frenkie to RB ala Kimmich (won't be good in CB unless we got a back 3).

Forget Azpi unless Frenkie moves, so the option for Frenkie is a season/future as RB or a move if he wants to be in midfield.

Some may say his wage/transfer fee is too high for a fullback, but world class fullbacks go for alot and are extremely hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans