Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

I wanted him gone all season but kind of hope he stays just to add further humiliation to Manchester United's already shambolic transfer window.

What an absolute joke Manchester United are lmao.

Messi983

I wanted him gone all season but kind of hope he stays just to add further humiliation to Manchester United's already shambolic transfer window.

Still have a better TW than Chelsea though. :lol:

snowy

TikTok TucTuc said they need 1 more pre-season game - > Chelsea FC vs Hardcore Prison Waxers at Pelican Bay

TurboTimo better run fast if he drops da soap :shower:

Laporta masterclasse

One last master class needed go get this guys once and forever

Grandmasta Laporta Gambit

Sell the dutch fraud.

Put him on stands for a season if he dies not wamt to leave.

ok it's a go 4 symbolic 1 Euro reduction. Cuz he love u long time

Last edited:

Givenchy

Best case scenario: he signs for Chelsea. United continue to look like clowns whilst we somewhat repair relations with Chelsea.

I want him gone though, especially if we can get an upgrade like Bernardo. Seems those rumors will be heating up soon.

FinBarcelonafan

Best case scenario: he signs for Chelsea. United continue to look like clowns whilst we somewhat repair relations with Chelsea.

I want him gone though, especially if we can get an upgrade like Bernardo. Seems those rumors will be heating up soon.

Good point. Chelsea would be good destination.

Raketa10

I can't understand why so much hate towards FDJ? WTF is wrong with you people? Would you willingly give up of 30% or 40% of your salary just like that? I only wonder why is he blocking his exit when Xavi and the club don't want him here, while United and Ten Hag clearly adore him. I would always prefer to play for the club and manager that want me in their team. However, in the end that's his decision.

Last edited:

mc_lovin

I can't understand why so much hate towards FDJ? WTF is wrong with you people? Would you willingly give up of 30% or 40% of your salary just like that? I only wonder why is he blocking his exit when Xavi and the club don't want him here, while United and Ten Hag clearly adore him. I would always prefer to play for the club and manager that want me in the team. However, in the end that's his decision and he doesn't deserve so much hate in this forum.

It's the classic mob mentality.

Raketa10

People here are acting like he is taking their money. :lol: Three years ago we were fighting like crazy to get him and now we expect from him to accept 30 or 40% lower wage just because we consider he is not worthy of the salary. That's not how the world of football functions. As I said, I can't understand why he didn't accept MUN offer but it's his right to do so.

Let's imagine we sign Bernardo and he fails. What will we do than? Demand from him to play for free? :lol: Unbelievable things!

Last edited:

Falcao

Hardly shambolic. Ten Hag is very focused on what he wants and won’t buy for the sake of it, like previous United managers have done. The world is seeing how shady and scummy Barca have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans