Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

All this talk about a salary cut has to stop. No foreign player will agree to it and would you at your work?. It doesn't matter if you make 3000 euros for 500.000.

Spot on, a contract is a contract. Now if he agreed to reduce it before and just changed his mind, that would be a different situation. But just expecting someone to cut his salary cause you imposed a new rule or salary structure is funny.

snowy

Smokes and mirrors...

Laporta is no fool and wouldn't rest the new registrations on the prayer that FDJ will play submissive.

He already made a deal with Pique to resign and join the board. Next on the chopping block will be Busi & Roberto. Umtiti will be nominated Sporting Director and Colgate, chief resident hairdresser

Givenchy

If only Pep wanted him.. swap for Bernardo would of been great for us seeing as the fee isn't the issue. Frenkie would also be happy to join them I'm sure, top club, CL, fighting for the PL in a dominant team.

khaled_a_d

Didn't Pique release a copy of his salary in response to Lluis Canut's accusation that he 'just' deferred it?

Then they report that he will be paid it next year, so it isn't pay cut but deferred salary.
Basically folks want the club to release the exact contracts and payment (despite it's privacy being protected by the law) of each player so they can believe it.

Joan

Didn't Pique release a copy of his salary in response to Lluis Canut's accusation that he 'just' deferred it?

He released his 6 months pay. But I don't see how that disproves he didn't just defer it?

I trust them but that's not a proof.

fergus90

He released his 6 months pay. But I don't see how that disproves he didn't just defer it?

I trust them but that's not a proof.

Fair enough, I don't actually know the full story of it just remember Barcelona releasing a statement in response to that guys supposed list of salaries.

khaled_a_d

He was bullied out against his will by the great savior Laporta. You know, the man who owes all his succes to Iniesta, Xavi and Messi but somehow takes all the credit.

Non of the 3 you mentioned were starting in the first CL final Laporta's Barca won. Xavi didn't play a single knock out game, Iniesta started only QF/SF due to injury, Messi started in Chelsea before injury.
He is also the only president in the club history to date to win all CL competition in the club 4 major sports (Football, handball, basketball, field hockey)
So no, Laporta wasn't just successful because of those three.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
One of the most important things as a Club President is to appoint the right people in charge and actually listen to them without interfering too much. Laporta has proven that he's able to do that. At least in the sporting department and partly in economic matters too.

Ferran Soriano(before they fell out in 2008) and Txiki in his first tenure.

Now it's Mateu Alemany and seemingly Eduard Romeu.

That's not to say he's a saint or anything because at the end of the day he's a politician at heart, but he knows how to get shit done.

Zidane82

If only Pep wanted him.. swap for Bernardo would of been great for us seeing as the fee isn't the issue. Frenkie would also be happy to join them I'm sure, top club, CL, fighting for the PL in a dominant team.

Maybe that is what we will do in the end .
Pep will not keep an unhappy player

iniestaGOAT

He was bullied out against his will by the great savior Laporta. You know, the man who owes all his succes to Iniesta, Xavi and Messi but somehow takes all the credit.

He takes no credit away from them and he loves Barca like no other

Respect the man

Respect don laporta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans