Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Ter Stegen, Lenglet and De Jong already know, and their agents, that their contracts have SIGNS OF CRIMINALITY, after being studied by FCB lawyers

➡️ If they are declared void: they return to their old contracts and could even owe money to Bar?a @COPE

I think it's only fair that Frenkie gets sold and additionally we should give the ultimatum to Stegen and Lenglet to either terminate their contracts and leave the club or go to jail.

Klysmakabouter

Well, these leaks are certainly timely In the whole Frenkie affair arn't they?

Also just right at the same moment as the La Liga president made some FFP remarks regarding Barca not getting to register their players. Makes you think, huh?

Sure these numbers are reliable. Source: just trust me, bro.

ajnotkeith

Ter Stegen, Lenglet and De Jong already know, and their agents, that their contracts have SIGNS OF CRIMINALITY, after being studied by FCB lawyers

➡️ If they are declared void: they return to their old contracts and could even owe money to Bar?a @COPE

I think it's only fair that Frenkie gets sold and additionally we should give the ultimatum to Stegen and Lenglet to either terminate their contracts and leave the club or go to jail.

Legal battles, especially civil ones, take years and years and years. Look at the Neymar case which only concluded recently. Nobody can just snap their fingers and declare a contract void. If that were to happen the players in question would all have left the club by then.

Click bait from Cope.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Also just right at the same moment as the La Liga president made some FFP remarks regarding Barca not getting to register their players. Makes you think, huh?

Sure these numbers are reliable. Source: just trust me, bro.

Pls explain what you mean, I don't get it...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Wonder what this guy wants.

Don't want to agree to a salary cut and refers the club to his agent when they talk with him, nor does he want to leave the club even when a CL club like Chelsea are offering Barca a fee they agree with and are willing to cover the part about deferred wages.

Frenkie can obviously do fuck all and let the situation stay as it is, but don't see how it's the best solution for him personally.

Givenchy

Don't want to agree to a salary cut and refers the club to his agent when they talk with him, nor does he want to leave the club even when a CL club like Chelsea are offering Barca a fee they agree with and are willing to cover the part about deferred wages.

He wants to play midtable football in the PL. Redcafe told me.

ajnotkeith

He wants to stay and collect his deferred wages. Which he's entitled to but I agree with a great post serghei made a couple days ago.

We are a fan owned club which relies on good financial management and we can't afford to pay players that aren't performing like superstars. We're not a charity even if Barto made us like one. It's a two way street and footballers have to face accountability for their performances too and can be put on the transfer list/pressured/whatever.

serghei

Frenkie can obviously do fuck all and let the situation stay as it is, but don't see how it's the best solution for him personally.

Are we sure Chelsea also agree with whatever Bartomeu signed up to give him? I mean one thing is deferred payments up to present, and another the contract he might have from now until 2026. There's still 4 years until 2026. Do we know how much that contract is?

I do not think the club wants to weasel their way out from paying what De Jong is entitled to get in terms of deferred wages. I suspect Bartomeu gave him a superhigh long term contract (which is relatively unknown to public even now) as a reward for accepting to delay payments, and that is the money he wants to get.

These 4 players probably exploited Bartomeu's desperation for personal gain and got themselves some massively sweet deals which haven't been leaked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans