Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
The source is someone from the club who has access to papers, very very likely to be so.

The next best thing would be to make the extension papers public. In which case... all shit is wide open in plain sight.

Not saying Barcelona are saints by the way. They will probably have to get their hands dirty to clear the shit. You can't clear mountains of shit from Barto the terrorist while looking pristine.

Kind of proves a point that being a socio owned club doesn't have the protections or oversight of an actual company. There needs to be oversight and rules in place to try prevent such issues from occurring. Especially when making decisions that aren't in the best long term interests of the club/company.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
311 million extra on top compared to what the sum of their wages would be if they didn't defer their wages? I don't believe that for a second. If Laporta et al really were in such deep shit and the deferred wages all of a sudden multiplied out of thin air - such information would have been leaked ages ago. Something fishy is going on and Barto did some fucked up things - but even Barto didn't offer like a 100% increase in wages on top of the deferred wages a season later. Somebody need to spill the beans, all of them, and like yesterday...
I'm sick and tired of this economic and political turmoil, I just want to watch us play the beautiful game a couple of months without all this headache...

Last edited:

serghei

Weren't there rumors Pique will have to receive around 80m gross in the next two seasons? It's not completely out of the blew. Also the still huge wage bill, after no Messi, no Suarez, no Griezmann, no Coutinho etc. Where does that come from?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Weren't there rumors Pique will have to receive around 80m gross in the next two seasons? It's not completely out of the blew. Also the still huge wage bill, after no Messi, no Suarez, no Griezmann, no Coutinho etc. Where does that come from?

Obviously deferred wages + salaries of other players bloating up from this season or the next. Namely guys like Pique, Frenkie and ter Stegen and Lenglet if he returns.

Pique it seems is willing to go back to his previous terms and essentially if I understood it correctly give up the deferred wages or bloated salary.

serghei

The sum is almost too big to me made up. If you make up something, no way you'd reach that far. You'd go for a bit more realism. :lol:

With Bartomeu you never know. Reality in his case can even beat crazy fiction.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Also fans of other teams coming in here to mock us and talk about how despicable Barca as a club is......think about it this way.

World Class players and talents are still dying to come and play for FC Barcelona whereas your teams struggle to attract the same players despite being all clean and everything.

We are absolutely massive and too big to fail and there's nothing you can do about it!

Porque

Rumour is that the bulk of that figure is accumilated in the non-cleansheet bonus that Bartomeu negotiated into ter Stegens contract.

serghei

Obviously deferred wages + salaries of other players bloating up from this season or the next. Namely guys like Pique, Frenkie and ter Stegen and Lenglet if he returns.

Pique it seems is willing to go back to his previous terms and essentially if I understood it correctly give up the deferred wages or bloated salary.

The thing is that the extension in De Jong case was signed when exactly? In 2020 right?

So it's a 6 year deal, quite a long term contract. If you give him a bloated salary as a reward for delaying the covid money he was supposed to get, the sums can be getting quite huge over 6 years.

Bartomeu must have greased these players royaly.

M3ls

True.

I made an assessment - according to my calculations, the salary fund should be a maximum of 350 million euros, but it exceeds 560 million.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
True.

I made an assessment - according to my calculations, the salary fund should be a maximum of 350 million euros, but it exceeds 560 million.

We fucking all know that, but now somebody needs to fucking tell us what the fuck is fucking going on and fucking now because this shit is fucking driving me fucking crazy! Fuck!

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
In essence, if this is why Frenkie doesn't want to leave or renegotiate, because Barto and De Jongs agent screwed us over and Frenkie really think its legit and what he is worth - than we have a big problem, Frenkie has an ever bigger one and he can fuck right off. Than put him on the bench, destroy his career and drag him through every possible court.

Givenchy

Also fans of other teams coming in here to mock us and talk about how despicable Barca as a club is......think about it this way.

World Class players and talents are still dying to come and play for FC Barcelona whereas your teams struggle to attract the same players despite being all clean and everything.

We are absolutely massive and too big to fail and there's nothing you can do about it!

We could snap our fingers and most of their top players would strike to join Barca. They are seething.

@ the people hating on Frenkie. calma and wait for this situation to unfold. His agent and Barto might of screwed Barca over without the player being completely aware of the situation, they have agents to handle that business for a reason. There were actually rumors quite recently about Frenkie being in conflict with his agent who I presume is offering him to clubs against his wishes.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

in essence, if this is why frenkie doesn't want to leave or renegotiate, because barto and de jongs agent screwed us over and frenkie really think its legit and what he is worth - than we have a big problem, frenkie has an ever bigger one and he can fuck right off. Than put him on the bench, destroy his career and drag him through every possible court.

he doesn't want to leave because he is a money leach piece of shit , that's all

serghei

Frenkie is in the stage were he has a sniff at the whole package now, but it's a very volatile mix that can explode at any point. City, club, prestige, money, and, by the looks of it, a shot at big titles soon. But this can go very badly if he doesn't play and gets his ass benched.

He can play hardball probably if he delivers astoundingly well on the field, but Xavi's not a fan and the time is short. So, it's a very big IF. He is either very confident, naive, unambitious, or more of a sneaky prick than we believe.

Next few weeks will sort out the whole thing imo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans