Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tackle

He didn't have a good game, but honestly no one did cause the formation and tactics were absolutely horrendous. I still would like to see a kessie Frenkie fdj midfield in a fucking 433 a few times before we totally bin him.

Don't see him working in anything other than a double pivot where his midfield partner is burdened with most of the defensive and dirty work freeing Frenkie to make runs from deep. That is his only outstanding quality. As a single pivot he does not have the awareness or vision to quickly build from the back. Play him too high up the pitch and he lacks the creativity to make the final pass or dribble in tight spaces.

malvolio

Don't see him working in anything other than a double pivot where his midfield partner is burdened with most of the defensive and dirty work freeing Frenkie to make runs from deep. That is his only outstanding quality. As a single pivot he does not have the awareness or vision to quickly build from the back. Play him too high up the pitch and he lacks the creativity to make the final pass or dribble in tight spaces.

Amen!

Givenchy

So basically, another shit buy from the board and another player we have no idea where to play.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Neither is a DM for 433, but you would like to see those two starting some games. Do people think that everyone is retarded and can't see how good FDJ and Kessie are?

Kessie is EL level mate. Just look at him on the ball.

With some of the takes on this forum yeah lol.

Thinking more like a hybrid 4231/433 with a double pivot in defence and a single pivot at times in attack. But yeah only one way to really find out.

Well aware dejong isn't well suited to being a single dm.

JamDav1982

I hated Frenkie in the first half.

I thought Busi would have done better in the first half, but who knows.. The game looked very fast compared to our normal(Busi speed games) games.

Busi had fucking 83% pass accuracy vs Rayo and made less tackles had more bad touches and created less chances.

I dont even think FDJ was good but he was better than god awful Busquets last week.

jamrock

What we should do to help him, since he only plays great in a double pivot, is play him and Pedri as the pivot

With Pedri playing deeper as more of the DM, so Frankie can drive forever.

Sacrifice Pedri, so frankie can excel... Let's gooooo.

JamDav1982

What we should do to help him, since he only plays great in a double pivot, is play him and Pedri as the pivot

With Pedri playing deeper as more of the DM, so Frankie can drive forever.

Sacrifice Pedri, so frankie can excel... Let's gooooo.

I agree and Pedri should be the one who they look to get on ball first most often and FDJ allowed more freedom.

FDJ was better than Busi was last week as well even if not great.

Pedri was good when Koeman played him deeper at times as well.

Last edited:

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Yeah i see it the same. Still better than our current alternative imo.

malvolio

With some of the takes on this forum yeah lol.

Thinking more like a hybrid 4231/433 with a double pivot in defence and a single pivot at times in attack. But yeah only one way to really find out.

Well aware dejong isn't well suited to being a single dm.

Do you see Barca playing that? And for what? Two players who are not up to the required level but need a certain formation to play in.

Then previous board/current board/xavi are all idiots.

FinBarcelonafan

Busi had fucking 83% pass accuracy vs Rayo and made less tackles had more bad touches and created less chances.

I dont even think FDJ was good but he was better than god awful Busquets last week.

Hopefully, this is the end of Alba and Busi.

Roberto and Pique has been pushed out already.

JamDav1982

Do you see Barca playing that? And for what? Two players who are not up to the required level but need a certain formation to play in.

Then previous board/current board/xavi are all idiots.

As opposed to one player no up to level in Busquets who was absolute dog shit last week and worse than an off FDJ tonight.

jamrock

I agree and Pedri should be the one who they look to get on ball first most often and FDJ allowed more freedom.

FDJ was better than Busi was last week as well even if not great.

Pedri was good when Koeman played him deeper at times as well.

Fuck no, that's a terrible idea.

😂 I was fucking with you bro, heeeellll no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans