Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamDav1982

Fuck no, that's a terrible idea.

�� I was fucking with you bro, heeeellll no.

Its a good idea and tonight showed it.

Better than Busi in midfield.

Pedri was best player on park from deep.

While Busi was about worst mid will ever see last week.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Do you see Barca playing that? And for what? Two players who are not up to the required level but need a certain formation to play in.

Then previous board/current board/xavi are all idiots.

I didn't see barca playing a 3atb with demebele as a wing back so anything is possible lol...
I don't see an issue with it if it works and is successful. If it's shit and disjointed like valverdes 442/4231 then then obviously no.

jamrock

He would do great with casemiro, he would could off on his runs with an actual DM for cover his runs, similar to Ajax.

Not with Pedri covering is runs in a double pivot.

He'll stay though.

Birdy

Typical stuff from Frenkie.

-Benched
-Team plays a poor game
-Comes on and runs past tired players with the ball
-Starts some matches and shows his weaknesses

Rinse and repeat.

This.

He was bad... Abhorrent 1st half, and meh 2nd half.
And the worrying thing is we played with double pivot that is his system.
Yes, Pedri probably not the DM that usually plays next to him in double pivot, but still...

The guy knows only how to evade press by running, he is clueless as to where, when, to whom he should pass the ball, which is the most important trait of a md.
He lost possession because he was "thinking" what the fuck do I do now with the ball??

SELL ASAP

FinBarcelonafan

This.

He was bad... Abhorrent 1st half, and meh 2nd half.
And the worrying thing is we played with double pivot that is his system.
Yes, Pedri probably not the DM that usually plays next to him in double pivot, but still...

The guy knows only how to evade press by running, he is clueless as to where, when, to whom he should pass the ball, which is the most important trait of a md.
He lost possession because he was "thinking" what the fuck do I do now with the ball??

SELL ASAP

So true. That's why Xavi and Co want to throw him out. He can't make a forward pass.

It's insane.

If he can't run, he can't do anything.

I think Xavi would always prefer pass first than run with the ball. It's faster and quicker. Running takes too much time. It's second option, if no good pass opportunity. Frenkies mind doesn't work fast enough to make those great through passes.

jamrock

Take the ball, pass the ball.

As someone said here, you ask Frankie to pass the ball 20 yards, he runs with the ball 20 yards.

Lol

JamDav1982

Take the ball, pass the ball.

As someone said here, you ask Frankie to pass the ball 20 yards, he runs with the ball 20 yards.

Lol

Frenkie who had 98% pass rate compared to Busis 83% last week. Had second most touches of it and made more key passes than Busi last week.

But aye...Busi is the man for you.

Busi.. take the ball.. fall over/lose it more. That is way to go.

FinBarcelonafan

Frenkie who had 98% pass rate compared to Busis 83% last week. Had second most touches of it and made more key passes than Busi last week.

But aye...Busi is the man for you.

Busi.. take the ball.. fall over/lose it more. That is way to go.

Yeah, Frenkie with flaws is still better option than Busi for modern football. I feel like Busi kills flow of the game completely. Some say he controls tempo of the game but he makes it slow enough for him.. that's bad.

This team is capable of playing high tempo football, what we should aim for btw..

Today first half was pretty quick action from both sides.

Right now the midfield looks chaos, but prefer that than slow ass Busi football which never works Vs top teams. (At least didn't work the past five seasons)

JamDav1982

If he continues like that, he will never take the job off busquets, which is what we all want to happen, but Frankie isn't the man for the job.

Continues to be better than Busquets was the week before...

While last time played DM was MOTM in 3-1 win around time Barca lost four home games was it with Busi absolutely abysmal.

How bad Busquets is comes into the equation I am afraid.

JamDav1982

Yeah, Frenkie with flaws is still better option than Busi for modern football. I feel like Busi kills flow of the game completely. Some say he controls tempo of the game but he makes it slow enough for him.. that's bad.

This team is capable of playing high tempo football, what we should aim for btw..

Today first half was pretty quick action from both sides.

FDJ averaged more passes than Pedri and Gavi last season when largely in same positions.

While season before averaged most passes in team.

This idea he doesnt want to pass it is nonsense.

Loses it a lot less than that 'unique skill set' of Busi as well while creating most chances from midfield as well in that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans