Frenkie de Jong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Total-Football

Do not want him to go I havz zero faith in kessie. Next year this time we will be discussing loan deals of kessie I'm certain. Not good enough

kattanib

Finished he says yet he is the second most expensive player we have in our squad. Finished he says yet he didnt start, young with the age of 24. He is finished he says, finished is the argument in hand.

Givenchy

Well, he got his wish in the end by staying and won the game of chicken vs Laporta. I'm hoping we see a fired up Frenkie with a point to prove this season. He obviously backs himself to start for Xavi.

Sooke

Gerard Romero has just reported something very interesting.
After the last game on Sunday, the next day, Monday Aug.29, FDJ departed to London with his girlfriend.
On Thursday afternoon, Sept.01, Barca had received an offer of 100 million euro from Chelsea for Frankie de Jong. Earlier that day, in the morning hours Barca had submitted a proposal for Bernardo Silva for 70 million euro plus 10 million in add-ons. There has thus far been no reply from Manchester City.
So, Pep was throwing BS' at the time of that charity friendly game with Barca saying that he cannot stop B.Silva from leaving his team for Barcelona. But we could at least sell FDJ for that astronomic amount and look for another midfielder in the winter window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans