Gabriel Jesus

Jombi

Nobody from those of us who want to sign him wants him to be our 4th striker as an alternative to Gameiro/Vietto. Nobody said that he is ready to play for us now and almost all of us are aware that he will not be getting the minutes that he badly needs to develop if he were to join us now. Almost all of us who want us to sign him want to loan him out. We are simply questioning why the club is not pulling the trigger. Of course, if he doesn't want to join us, not even for the future, that is totally fine and a different story.

He is far too good and far too expensive to be shipped around Europe on loans. That will not happen. He's like Kaka, Marcelo and others who join a big club immediately from Brazil. And it's extremely unlikely he'll stay in Brazil for years. He can play 3 positions up front and will get at least 2000 minutes for us in that role if he succeeds. It's laughable to suggest that Vietto is the right man for us considering his awful season with Atletico and severe lack of confidence, form and abilities. He only plays as center forward and he will never get enough playing time for us in such a role.

If we want the best players before they join huge teams, we need to act not stay passive.

spring

He is far too good and far too expensive to be shipped around Europe on loans. That will not happen. He's like Kaka, Marcelo and others who join a big club immediately from Brazil. And it's extremely unlikely he'll stay in Brazil for years. He can play 3 positions up front and will get at least 2000 minutes for us in that role if he succeeds. It's laughable to suggest that Vietto is the right man for us considering his awful season with Atletico and severe lack of confidence, form and abilities. He only plays as center forward and he will never get enough playing time for us in such a role.

If we want the best players before they join huge teams, we need to act not stay passive.

100% agree, is there anything new about him? And is the rumour about him joining city serious?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Think he's off to City & Pep, a good move ultimately since it'll be under the right tutelage but would've preferred him at Barcelona

F

Flavia

[tw]758321953434394624[/tw]

[tw]758322166513401857[/tw]

Apparently Barça didn't give up on GJ. Agent Neymar working on it.

amircule

When we were linked with neymar,I was so hyped despite my friends telling me he is just a random guy from Brazil.
I just don't have the same feeling towards GJ or the other Brazilians linked with every goddamn team.Well, to be accurate, I have no feeling towards them.

Last edited:

NotInHere

damn he's neymar good?

Yannik

I have no hopes for that transfer anymore. Sounds like City confirming the deal is just a matter of time now, wish him good luck there.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
When we were linked with neymar,I was so hyped despite my friends telling me he is just a random guy from Brazil.
I just don't have the same feeling towards GJ or the other Brazilians linked with every goddamn team.Well, to be accurate, I have no feeling towards them.
Yeah. It only means that we can take your feeling with a pinch of salt, not give too much of importance :p

Just kidding

Home of Barca Fans