Gabriel Jesus

F

Flavia

Exactly. There can be only two explanations the way I see it: (1) The club doesn't want to pull the trigger to buy him, for whatever reason or (2) GJ himself doesn't want to join us, for whatever reason (having MSN could be detrimental for us in terms of landing other forwards, for example).

The talk here is he really wanted to come to Barça, but his agents and palmeiras directors convinced him to go to city, so they would get more money.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Signing a striker is turning out to be a big challenge for barca. Need to move ASAP pre season has already started.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The talk here is he really wanted to come to Barça, but his agents and palmeiras directors convinced him to go to city, so they would get more money.

IF true then I lost a little respect for GJ. People can say all they want about Neymar and his father, how greedy they are, how cunning they are to get us to buy him for more money and pay him more for salary, but he did turn down a higher contract from Real Madrid because he wanted to join us, right?

Money is hugely important, yes, I concur but hey, follow your heart sometimes, man.

spring

I only blame Robert. Jesus knews about MSN when he said dreams barca move, losing him is a shame, I'm not going to say he will be a superstar in future for 100% sure, I'm sad with the way of our transfers, we're losing our targets with a few million differences,beside that, after talking about them for several weeks in medias, even barto talked about him.

I can think about 2 other possibilities, 1st our offer was too low, even lower than that 19 m medias said, 2nd, Robert has ruined the negotiations with the idea of buying and sending him loan to other clubs, as Zubi ruined the pogba case, after saying he should play for barca b first kkk

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I only blame Robert. Jesus knews about MSN when he said dreams barca move, losing him is a shame, I'm not going to say he will be a superstar in future for 100% sure, I'm sad with the way of our transfers, we're losing our targets with a few million differences,beside that, after talking about them for several weeks in medias, even barto talked about him.

I can think about 2 other possibilities, 1st our offer was too low, even lower than that 19 m medias said, 2nd, Robert has ruined the negotiations with the idea of buying and sending him loan to other clubs, as Zubi ruined the pogba case, after saying he should play for barca b first kkk

Huh?

F

Flavia

IF true then I lost a little respect for GJ. People can say all they want about Neymar and his father, how greedy they are, how cunning they are to get us to buy him for more money and pay him more for salary, but he did turn down a higher contract from Real Madrid because he wanted to join us, right?

Money is hugely important, yes, I concur but hey, follow your heart sometimes, man.

He's a kid, 19 years old, not that hard for agents to convince him. "You'll play in the pl with Pep, and be a starter. at Barça you'll be a sub". He might feel compelled to help Palmeiras too, it's understandable.

Apparently Pep called him too, and that weighted in a lot, as it made GJ feel special.

xXKonan

Robert didn't negotiate with anyone in regards to Gabriel Jesus.

Zubi was already gone by the time we showed major Interest in Pogba a year ago. it was Braida that was handling the Pogba deal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He's a kid, 19 years old, not that hard for agents to convince him. "You'll play in the pl with Pep, and be a starter. at Barça you'll be a sub". He might feel compelled to help Palmeiras too, it's understandable.

Apparently Pep called him too, and that weighted in a lot, as it made GJ feel special.

That man Guardiola, all it takes is a damn phone call from him. First Thiago, now GJ. Who is next?

:staringpep::staringpep::staringpep:

spring

Robert didn't negotiate with anyone in regards to Gabriel Jesus.

Zubi was already gone by the time we showed major Interest in Pogba a year ago. it was Braida that was handling the Pogba deal.
I meant when pogba was deciding between barca and juve after man utd departure, I read somewhere Zubi told him to play in barca b 1 year.

And we all know Robert says final word in our transfers

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Globoesporte have now said he's joining Inter, Real Madrid and now Manchester City. :thinking:

Home of Barca Fans