Gabriel Jesus

gregorrin10

Glad we didn't sign him, the kid looks over-hyped more than anything else. Doesn't mean if Neymar made it, that now every new Brazilian youngster out there is suddenly going to.

Yannik

pep is going to give him the free role. (false 9)

Nah, wont happen. He's fast, he's technical, he's predestined winger material. He isnt physically suited for a center role in England, who is going to convert KDBs crosses? He might have the odd appearance as a striker in a Community Shield match but no serious striker role, rather another competitor for the wings.
I'll rainbowflick my cat if I'm wrong.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kid gets way more money by joining City than Barca as City had to pay more and his ownership was shady, just like Neymar's.

He'll rot in City and if he eventually even settles, pep will be gone to PSG or another massive "challenge".

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Nah, wont happen. He's fast, he's technical, he's predestined winger material. He isnt physically suited for a center role in England, who is going to convert KDBs crosses? He might have the odd appearance as a striker in a Community Shield match but no serious striker role, rather another competitor for the wings.

:angry: Calling Humane Society Germany.

Butaan4barca

fixed :D

Home of Barca Fans