Gabriel Jesus

F

Flavia

Palmeiras is crumbling without him. The brasileiro didn't stop because of the olympics, and they were leaders with GJ. Now they've fallen to 3rd.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sign him when Pep leaves in 3-4 years :coffee:

What impressed me the most about him is his footballing intelligence. A lot of players got the skills, but not the brains.

And the maturity he shows at the age of 19 with the skill-set he has is very impressive IMO. Sure there might be overhyped or overrated players coming through and he might not end up as a World Class player, but he got absolutely everything to become one.

And who knows....if he reaches his potential then perhaps we'll snap him up when Pep is gone and the time to replace Suarez comes.

That said, I'd like to pay a close eye to Mujica in the next few years too. Lucho seem to rate him very highly as he's taken part in several 1st team training sessions and even got the approval of the man himself, Luis Suarez.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
It's been said now many times but a real shame to see young talents like this leaving Brasil so early as the danger then becomes that players at that age become Europeanised rather than maintaining their Brasilian footballing style/identity. He's in good hands now wiith Pep though so it'll be interesting to see how he develops

Yannik

It's been said now many times but a real shame to see young talents like this leaving Brasil so early as the danger then becomes that players at that age become Europeanised rather than maintaining their Brasilian footballing style.

Why is that? I'd say a move to a better league is making him a way better player once he gets used to that league. He seems to have outgrown his own league already judging by his scoring record and the fact that ge carries his team in tremendous fashion. I think its the right time for him to take the nect step and develop as a player.

opjeoff

I think he made the right choice. City are becoming of the best teams in Europe. I rate him more than Iheanacho, and Bony is probably leaving in January. Easier to break into City line up than ours, also Pep will look after him. Would be like he has his very own Neymar.

Home of Barca Fans