Gabriel Milito

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i like our current pairing tbh. at least we don't have to rely on rafa or chyggy as backup though

gimmick

For a first game in almost 2 years, I thought gabi did very well last night. Once he gets a bit more practise under his belt, he will definitely be at least 1st reserve behind Pique & Puyol.

Jerry P

For a first game in almost 2 years, I thought gabi did very well last night. Once he gets a bit more practise under his belt, he will definitely be at least 1st reserve behind Pique & Puyol.

He wasn't really good to be honest but that's expected.

as said gimmick i think he'a actually our 3rd defender with Rafa.
but his profile is similar to Puyol

for me he may play with all our defenders as Puyi

Rafa and Chimi cant play together only with Puyi and Gaby maybe with Gerard too but im not sure

:worthy:m

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
piqué/puyol is the #1 partnership and rightly so.

after that we've got options. piqué/milito was the business at zara 3/4 years ago, so I reckon that could work nicely. chysus/milito showed last night that it has legs as a partnership - and by that logic chysus/puyol would be quite good if not better.

chysus/piqué doesn't work in theory but neither did rafa/piqué in theory. in practice it was the tits. but chysus has to be fully settled and acclimatised for it to work, so I dunno if we'll see it much this season. in the future, probably.

but for now those top four are the ones to look at.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Truly was awesome to see him out there again. Would have loved to hear the reception when his name was read out prematch. He got plenty of cheers through the game though. He looked very good considering the length of time he's been away.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Truly was awesome to see him out there again. Would have loved to hear the reception when his name was read out prematch. He got plenty of cheers through the game though. He looked very good considering the length of time he's been away.

Many believed he would never return to play. He won a personal battle not only professionally.

Home of Barca Fans