Gabriel Milito

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I don't know from where to even begin. First of all I've been a huge fan of Gabi since his Zaragoza days and seeing him injured that way was indeed a blow. Therefore the way he is playing now is making me even more happy for him, as he truly deserves to be where he is now.

He was a commanding presence today and he actually looks quite confident with both Piqué and Marquez. Great game from him in overall and hopefully he'll get more minutes now.

V

Valon

A true marshall. I'm worried about next week though, always get worried when he and Puyol play together as CBs.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I just hope Pep will put on Chygs and Milito, which might actually turn out quite well.

desoe

A true marshall. I'm worried about next week though, always get worried when he and Puyol play together as CBs.

If Puyol doesn't start as a RB next week, which means that we could see Milito + Chyg as CB's. This would be a little odd :icon_neutral:

p.s. I'm very happy for Milito.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He should be Catalan press story of the week. Messi was brilliant, Pique was sent off, Ibra still plays bad, refs are after us.. but who would have thought Milito would play such quality football after being sidelined for so long. Who knows maybe he could surprise us again and his partnership with Puyol starts working.
Txiki, get him a new contract.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Yea screw thoeries. Xavi-Iniesta was also supposed not to work 3 years ago.

Puyol-Milito for Atletico!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
chysus/milito coped quite well with sevilla's attack. I have faith that if pep goes with them, we'll be okay.

but it's likely he'll go with puyol/milito (he's been avoiding using chysus because the pressure on him from the crowd is insane atm) with maxwell at RB again most likely.

beef-supreme

chysus/milito coped quite well with sevilla's attack. I have faith that if pep goes with them, we'll be okay.

but it's likely he'll go with puyol/milito (he's been avoiding using chysus because the pressure on him from the crowd is insane atm) with maxwell at RB again most likely.

It will be an away match though and for the reason you mentioned chysus doesn't get home games, but he does tend to play away. Puyol/Milito in terms of speed v atletico would be better though imo

Home of Barca Fans