Gabriel Milito

Merv

Gabi and Milito are too similar, alway were. Milito's best run was during Rafa's brief good run in Gabi's first year. For some reason Milito and Puyol always leads to one or the other being nullified.

Perhaps it's because they are the same person? lol j/k

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Gabi and Milito are too similar, alway were. Milito's best run was during Rafa's brief good run in Gabi's first year. For some reason Milito and Puyol always leads to one or the other being nullified.
Merv, you got there before me :p Nah but I agree, they are very aggressive both of them, Milito likes to dribble more though.

samg85

I'm really proud of this guy. After being out for more than a year, he has come back with determination and excellence. Hope he at least makes the bench for Argentina this summer.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I hope Maradona gives him a chance to make the WC team, I think he could really make a difference this summer.

Aasim

Bumbleman
It says a lot about the form of our defence when a player who hasn't played for 18 months plays better than them all..

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
It says a lot about the form of our defence when a player who hasn't played for 18 months plays better than them all..

Im sorry? He hasnt, ONE game, Pique wasnt playing, and Puyol had his ONE bad game in 3 years :lol:

But he hasnt been, i would say Dani has been better, so maxwell is the only one you could think about saying, but he has been quite solid.

I think your wrong there mate...

veryfatchocobo

Impressive performance by Milito today. Good thing we didn't play with Marquez-Pique today. Milito plays almost like Puyol, so Pique knew how to cover him and vice versa. So yeah, if we couldn't go with a Pique-Puyol partnership like, we'd have to go with Pique-Milito or Marquez-Puyol. Otherwise, we're going to go into another CRISIS.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Solid performance from Milito. He wasn't to blame for our 1st half troubles as we were simply overrun in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans