Gabriel Milito

jairzinho

Awesome performance by Gaby, if he is not in the squad of Argentina to go South Africa, then Maradona is a nuthead or whatever you guys call it. I mean he was simply......shit i'm forgetting english verbs.....he was incredible, he was fantastic. i can't believe a player of his caliber can't be selected in front of Demichelis, Burdisso, Heinze etc

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
.. and Messi loves him. If Pep needs more motivational videos he doesn't need to look far. Milito's comeback from being sidelined for year and a half to world class form is nothing short of a miracle.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I liked how Messi went to celebrate with him even though he was already subbed and on the bench...

I remember last season when Messi called him a "boludo" because he didn't want to come out and celebrate with the rest of the team...

BarçAFan10

"Made it, Ma! Top Of The World!"
Was he every injured? was he just on loan to another club on another planet all that time? Great Game Gabi!

Galning

Never thought he would come back this good!
I said it before, I think he's better now than before his injury.

antimadritista

A masterpiece of DNA
After two years disability he is really good,isn't he?
Especially last night he played very well so i prefer him to Marquez.I hope he will be better.

adil_909

maradona should seriously be shot if he doesn't take milito to the world cup, his love affair of heinze and palermo is getting a little out of control now

Home of Barca Fans