Gabriel Milito

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I love the way he has flown right up the pecking order from last place behind everyone playing in a friendly vs. kazma sporting to 2nd place behind only piqué in three freakin' months!

and yes I said second place.

in big games I'd want el capitan in there but for the majority of games I think gabi makes a better partner for piqué.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Remember when Madrid fans were gloating that Perez was right for having him fail his medical for political reasons, and they told us so?

Whoops.

beef-supreme

Remember when Madrid fans were gloating that Perez was right for having him fail his medical for political reasons, and they told us so?

Whoops.

Kaaaa-meeee-haaa-meeeee-HAAAAA!!!!!

milito.jpg

Pepe Silvia

Barca recovered him well.

He tracks the ball from defense like a storm trooper. He understands angles and his speed and strength combo is a reward for time lost.

iced1776

I love the way he has flown right up the pecking order from last place behind everyone playing in a friendly vs. kazma sporting to 2nd place behind only piqué in three freakin' months!

in big games I'd want el capitan in there but for the majority of games I think gabi makes a better partner for piqué.

Seriously its ridiculous how he didn't miss a step from the first minute back with the first team. Bravo Gabi!

adil_909

you want toure AND puyol out of the team????? glad u don't advise pep

desoe

Who would have thought a couple months ago that we would have seen Gaby back to his best ? :D

Obviously Pep & Txiki didn't, because if they did the 25 millions for Chyg seems to be pointless :lol:

But who could blame them, I didn't believe it too.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

Same here. Although, Puyol is great through majority of the season and then he goes through a bad patch and it last for 3 months or so....

He is great really. I hope he will receive contract extension this summer...

Beast

The Observer

Whoops.

Political reasons ?

our medical team was spot on...

how many month was he out injured for Barca ? 18 or 20 ?

year i thought so ..

whoopsy daisy ;)

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Milito has proved himself to be a valuable asset, and I can't put into words the joy I saw him first time take the pitch after his injury lay-off. And he DOES fit Pique better than Puyi does but el capitan is still up there and doing well.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans