Gabriel Milito

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
At least until his next bad run, when people on this forum will be calling him a bum and begging for him to be sold.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I loved the way he seemed so invisible but yet did so much.

Yes, me too :) That's a quality. Like the way he is good in the air despite his height.
Happy he is doing fine after the injury and being sidelined.Anyhow, he is good and d like him to stay.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you want toure AND puyol out of the team????? glad u don't advise pep

I don't want any player out of the team for anything other than footballing reasons.

I want to see a team put out that can win us the game (whatever game that is).

at the moment that is piqué and milito at CB (as I said in the post, for big games, puyol must play because he is such a demon in the epic clashes but in regular games he can be a liability at times) and up until very recently, i.e. last week, it meant busquets at DM.

try and comprehend that, please.

zanela

Yep. Solid defensively. Love his energy and confidence. Even when he has those dodgy moments, he doesn't let it affect him. He comes back better and stronger the next time. He's such an awesome tackler, probably the best we've on our team. :D

E

Esteve

Impressed me again tonight. His reading of the game is usually very good. Unlucky to have that header saved in the first half. I'm not sure if he or Maxwell made those few mistakes I noticed, I sometimes get confused which is strange as they don't look all that similar, haha.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Strange to see only 3 posts here after another quality performance by Milito. Yeah that header was something but he had plenty of work at the back and only on 1 occasion could he reacted better. His interceptions, tackling and distribution were top notch.
He also saved us there when Mallorca were charging 2 on 1 on our goal. Had he failed to make that block we would have been fried there.
MoM for me.

barca96

valdes and milito MoM for me.
milito-pique is definitely our strongest pairing atm.
but somehow i prefer puyol to start CL match

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I hope it'll be Milito-Piqué wednesday. Puyol's not as consistent as Milito, and we need Piqué to counter Bendtner´s length.

mike2334a

i dont know how ya'll prefer milito over our capitan now!!! milito is a rock i know that but still we got to look at puyol 2 he saved our asses in el classico and plenty more matches ;)

Home of Barca Fans