Gabriel Milito

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Good game from Milito again. Loved his battle with Aduriz, quality off the ball slap as well, what a hero :lol:

Merv

I missed the episode off the ball. The replay had them right off screen. Maybe I can find it on youtube.

Thought Milito had a wonderful game and it's too bad his header didn't find the back of the net.

veryfatchocobo

Meh... We were so exposed until we had total possession of the ball. But that's probably because of the Puyol-Milito partnership more than anything. BTW, Milito should've had that red.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
clearly punched the dude in the back of the head, straight red let alone for his second yellow

he is playing great but would not be confident with him and puyol playing vs arsenal, we need pique back for that

fcbarcatenerife

Yeah, I saw the exchange too. I just think it's funny the way people need to exaggerate: a slap to the back of the head (we used to call it a "biff" when we were kids) is quite different from a "punch to the head": more provocative, less violent.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Arsenal only goal came after a blatant foul on Milito. Although to be fair, he shouldn't have had complicated that much. Having that in mind, the Argentinian had another great game in Barca shirt.

Home of Barca Fans