Gareth Bale

MaxY

Devil May Cry
What will Bale do with the ball, run at low-sitting defences?

Who knows.. This summer is gonna be such a circus from Madrid, I won't be surprised by anything. Ronaldo being sold, Modrić being sold or no matter what , I just won't be surprised. Perez is destroying us by just signing whichever Galactico comes along. We just CAN'T play 4-3-3. Playing 4-3-3 with 3 middlefielders who absolutely can't defend and 3 attackers who don't track back. It's a miracle that we did somewhat fine with this formation. If we play 4-4-2 with 1 defensive middlefielder I think that we can conquer anything.

Morten

Bale should play in a more central role, if he is not sold, thats where he had his amazing season at spurs. Setting him up for shooting positions would be good, because he has one hell of a shot actually. But i prefer if he is sold.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Remember when people said he was better than Neymar :lol:

He did look better than Neymar at that moment. Atm Neymar is much better but it wasn't always like that. Neymar was unproven, he was playing in a freaking Brazilian league, everybody expected La Liga to be too rough for him. Meanwhile Bale was being a monster in the EPL.

F

Flavia

He did look better than Neymar at that moment. Atm Neymar is much better but it wasn't always like that. Neymar was unproven, he was playing in a freaking Brazilian league, everybody expected La Liga to be too rough for him. Meanwhile Bale was being a monster in the EPL.

Just shows how hyped the epl is, really.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Bale should play in a more central role, if he is not sold, thats where he had his amazing season at spurs. Setting him up for shooting positions would be good, because he has one hell of a shot actually. But i prefer if he is sold.

I been saying the same thing except that James is even better there.

Jese James Bale all are SS in my opinion.

Maybe we should play a 4 3 2 1 and drop Ronaldo with James and Bale ahead of Isco Modric Kroos and behind Benzema.

Carvajal and Marcelo can then bomb forward as much as possible.

M

monamou

What a player. All of his goals came against: Basel, Depor, Elche, Vallecano, Malaga, Ludogorets, Almeria, Cruz Azul, Espanyol, Sociedad, San Lorenzo, Getafe, Cordoba, Granada and Levante... 0, nada, zero goals against any serious opposition in CL and top 7 in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans