Gareth Bale

Galning

What a player. All of his goals came against: Basel, Depor, Elche, Vallecano, Malaga, Ludogorets, Almeria, Cruz Azul, Espanyol, Sociedad, San Lorenzo, Getafe, Cordoba, Granada and Levante... 0, nada, zero goals against any serious opposition in CL and top 7 in La Liga.

But...but... have you seen his pace?

F

Flavia

EPL is hyped but you are using a REALLY dumb example. Neymar was being good in the freaking Brazilian league and Bale was bossing it in the EPL.

That's the br league being undermined, and epl overhyped, as usual. Corinthians beat Chelsea not that long ago. Neymar was also very good for the nt, and in the Libertadores.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar was hyped a lot in Brazil because he actually was good. He was the big thing for them unlike all the other dozen wonderkids. And like [MENTION=20103]Flavia[/MENTION] said he was doing great in copa libertadores and named the best player of it when Santos won. For a player at that age to do so in a continental cup was a very big thing.

JamDav1982

Bale will be a great player wherever he goes and is the main man.

If I was Real I would consider selling Ronaldo and freeing up Bale more.

JamDav1982

He was. I hyped him so much here.

Who would buy Ronaldo tho? back to MU?

And how much RM would ask?

Man Utd for sure would take Ronaldo back. I would guess they would pay the same fee for him as they would for Bale.

Even the likes of Chelsea/Man City would make a deal work.

EdmondDantes

Yes, that makes sense. Sell the superstar who is one of the best players in the history of the game, who just got 61 goals and over 20 assists this season, and keep a kick-and-run donkey with no brains or vision who has stunk the place out all season and make him "the main man".

As far as Real Madrid are concerned; Bale, other than his stupid price tag, is by far the last on the line when it comes to "being the main man" at Madrid. He is technically far inferior to practically all their players, that much couldn't be more blatant.

And what does freeing up Bale more mean? He already does no defensive work and yet contributes very little - even when he scores or assists- and is akin to a ghost during games.

M

monamou

Yes, that makes sense. Sell the superstar who is one of the best players in the history of the game, who just got 61 goals and over 20 assists this season, and keep a kick-and-run donkey with no brains or vision who has stunk the place out all season and make him "the main man".
:lol: Couldn't have put it better

100M for bale beats 50m for luiz in terms of stupidity imo.

raskolnikov

unfortunately Perez wont be punished for the Bale transfer. Dumb English clubs gladly pay 100+ mil for the Brittish Ronaldo that won Real la decima and the copa.

M

monamou

Brazilian League >= EPL. True Story.
Right now bpl is shit bar chelsea. Man utd, liverpool and spurs are a fucking joke. Man city is trash bar Aguero. Only watchable team is Southampton thanks to Koeman.

Home of Barca Fans