Gareth Bale

El Flaco

Gareth Bale: To me, no Atlético player would feature in Real Madrid's Starting XI

[tw]735239603796447233[/tw]

Although his statement is arrogant, Bale's actually not wrong.

Atlético de Madrid is better than Real Madrid as a collective

But individually, I'd say only Filipe Luis would walk into Real Madrid's starting XI.

Lomar1o

Gareth Bale: To me, no Atlético player would feature in Real Madrid's Starting XI

But individually, I'd say only Filipe Luis would walk into Real Madrid's starting XI.

griezmann would make bale his personal benchwarmer. godin IS better than ramos. juanfran IS better than danilo. koke > kroos.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
He'd be retarded to throw some of his teammates under the bus and say that for example Oblak would feature instead of Navas and Godin instead of Ramos for example.

serghei

Bale is talking shit.

Godin, Koke, Griezmann would play in Madrid's first 11. Oblak as well. Add Gimenez instead of Pepe. That's more towards half a team.

He'd be retarded to throw some of his teammates under the bus and say that for example Oblak would feature instead of Navas and Godin instead of Ramos for example.

Which is why it's better to shut up in these cases.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This^^

It's a tough question which his PR team should have prepared him to face

Which is why it's better to shut up in these cases.
I know right... Leo would probably just say, "Barca has a great team who have a great chemistry. Would not want to change it"

Last edited:

serghei

He could have said a lot of things, but not that. Hell, Real's results against Atletico in La Liga AT THEIR OWN STADIUM in the last 3 seasons are 0-1, 1-2, 0-1. :lol: Nice record to have against a team so inferior that none of it's players would feature in your teams' first eleven. And there's also that 4-0 trashing. :lol:

For a team that has lost 4-0 at home to Barca and 4-0 away to Atletico in the last 2 seasons, they should actually show some respect for the other teams.

CuleLife4Life

AM is better collectively but Real have the better individual players. No one but Filipe Luis would make that Madrid team if it were based on individual players. Filipe Luis bombed at Chelsea and looks like a much more mediocre player when playing for Brazil also but Marcelo is pretty bad so he'd take over. Also Godin would take Ramos's spot but that pretty much it. JuanFran isn't better than Carvajal.

Last edited:

CuleLife4Life

He could have said a lot of things, but not that. Hell, Real's results against Atletico in La Liga AT THEIR OWN STADIUM in the last 3 seasons are 0-1, 1-2, 0-1. :lol: Nice record to have against a team so inferior that none of it's players would feature in your teams' first eleven. And there's also that 4-0 trashing. :lol:

For a team that has lost 4-0 at home to Barca and 4-0 away to Atletico in the last 2 seasons, they should actually show some respect for the other teams.

He'd look crazy saying he'd take Griezman over (insert teammate here). We'd kill one of our players for daring to suggest the same.

Cerezo also said the only BBC he knows is the tv station :xavi:.

gasgas

Replacing who?

gasgas

AM is better collectively but Real have the better individual players. No one but Filipe Luis would make that Madrid team if it were based on individual players. Filipe Luis bombed at Chelsea and looks like a much more mediocre player when playing for Brazil also but Marcelo is pretty bad so he'd take over. Also Godin would take Ramos's spot but that pretty much it. JuanFran isn't better than Carvajal.

Have you watched Marcelo play.
Him with Alaba are the best LBs in the world

CuleLife4Life

Have you watched Marcelo play.
Him with Alaba are the best LBs in the world

Offensively Marcelo is great but as a FB you want your leftback to defend 1st. I'm still not sold on Filipe Luis only because he didn't do well at Chelsea and always looks like a shell of his Atletico self while with the Brazil NT. I'm starting to think he is only good in Simeone's system but I'd still take him over Marcelo.

Neymessi

Imo godin and griezzmann would be able to walk into the lineup. Carvajal is better than juanfran imo even though for some reason danilo gets more minutes.Oblak is good but he won't be able to replace navas. koke wouldn't be able to displace anyone from their lineup either. And benz is better than torres and whoever plays on their right wing isn't better than cr7.

Home of Barca Fans