Gareth Bale

El Flaco

beast mode in the last couple months .. you can feel he finally has liberty in the pitch. Real Madrid best player with Modric this season ..

Not really, it's Navas.

He's the only consistent player for Real Madrid throughout the season.

Navas saved their asses multiple times.

Last edited:

Pablo Escobar

In Barca he would be back-up for Messi or Neymar, and since he is so injury prone, we would probably be put in the situation to send him back Tottenham after 1 year Chrygrynskyi style.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
In Barca he would be back-up for Messi or Neymar, and since he is so injury prone, we would probably be put in the situation to send him back Tottenham after 1 year Chrygrynskyi style.
Yeah,no. Bale was excellent this season,meanwhile Neymar went missing after Messi returned from his injury.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bale is true workhorse who would bulldoze his way past players but Neymar's more of a talent..... And just like other Brazilians he should actually win over his mind first to make good use of his talent and emerge a better winner

Pablo Escobar

Where was Bale so good? With Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano? :neymar:

Yeah, Neymar should not start wasting his talent like Ronaldinho did pretty early, but if he puts his ambition to it he can be multiple Ballon D'Or.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Where was Bale so good? With Sociedad and Rayo Vallecano? :neymar:

Yeah, Neymar should not start wasting his talent like Ronaldinho did pretty early, but if he puts his ambition to it he can be multiple Ballon D'Or.

Bale was great the last night and he was the MVP. What game did you watch?

gasgas

I don't care about talent. I care about the performance.
this season
first half ney was better
second half was better
whoever beasted the most important half of the season is the better performer

CuleLife4Life

Bale was pretty decent yesterday esp his off the ball movement.

Neymar is much more talented but he needs to not end up like Ronaldinho. I agree with the poster who compared performances though. Both took a half of the season as best player. But Bale is insanely injury prone and undependable.

Home of Barca Fans