Gareth Bale

Beast

The Observer
please madridistas, tell me how Bale´s kit will get you your 100M back

The same way we make 15 Million Euro a year out of Cristiano just through his personal ads... not counting the shirt sales and sponsored events by our sponsors....

It's not about the Kit... kit's are part not all , not even half

You make more money out of this stuff

1375429054_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Than kit's sold.... simple football economics.... we are not as generous as Barca when it comes to players image rights

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bale won't generate as much money when he's in Spain. He gets money there as he is a British player and the face of Premier League, which generates a lot of money and if he's the star he will generate a lot of money.

In Spain he won't get these kinds of deals. Within Spain he's less marketable than Cristiano. He also won't get as much non football related deals as he is not a good looking guy who sets trends. He is no David Beckham.

Beast

The Observer
Bale won't generate as much money when he's in Spain. He gets money there as he is a British player and the face of Premier League, which generates a lot of money and if he's the star he will generate a lot of money.

In Spain he won't get these kinds of deals. Within Spain he's less marketable than Cristiano. He also won't get as much non football related deals as he is not a good looking guy who sets trends. He is no David Beckham.

So was Beckham , do you think he was anywhere near as talented as Zidane , Figo , Ronaldo , Rivaldo etc ? who cares how marketable he is in Spain who has a fallen economy ? Spain economics is not part of anyone thinking... it's North America & Asia... Bale is the face of FIFA 2014 for EA in the UK , face for the EPL ads with NBC ... etc
Nothing else matters in terms of money Hammy .. and certainly not Spain... the Spanish are broke

Yugi

Bale will never generate that much money from ads, kits or whatever but nice try

hope he will sign within 24 hours

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Beckham was an international celebrity, a good looking guy who sets trends. He had genuine worldwide appeal. Bale is not that kind of guy. I'm not saying you'll lose all your money, but you won't make it back like you did with Cristiano, who has far more worldwide appeal.

The likes of Walcott have been on FIFA over here, it doesn't mean much.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He will generate a lot, but not Cristiano/Beckham amounts. Either way his signing just hurts other, more potentially great squad members so it's a negative impact IMO, no matter how much output he will have in terms of goals and assists.

Meitux

If you ask me,he can't be in the shadow of the player he imitates.I think he'll try to get all eyes on him, both of them will be more selfish if Bale goes to Madrid..

Beast

The Observer
Bale is just kick and run and has bad first touch, while Ronaldo has amazing first touch and can dribble in tight spaces.

I told Bojan so many times they should always do tests for members before allowing them to join the forum...

I'll let your fellow cule's answer this...

Bale will never generate that much money from ads, kits or whatever but nice try

hope he will sign within 24 hours

You are so 2010....

Bale is the current face of the EPL....

Beckham was an international celebrity, a good looking guy who sets trends. He had genuine worldwide appeal. Bale is not that kind of guy. I'm not saying you'll lose all your money, but you won't make it back like you did with Cristiano, who has far more worldwide appeal.

The likes of Walcott have been on FIFA over here, it doesn't mean much.

Well you cannot compare Walcott because he is still rotting in Arsenal... you won't win anything there or even develop ...
Playing in Real is different than playing in Spurs or Arsene's chorus squad.... the area's he can reach with his already famed EPL .. if he come this year on the back of winning all individual trophies (best young & adult in the EPL ) .. he will be a gold making machine

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bale is a better dribbler than Cristiano, he's right.

I already said you won't lose all your money, but don't act like its going to be made back in such a short time or if it will be made back fully at all. Bale can make money but not to the level of CR or Beckham.

Home of Barca Fans