Gareth Bale

Bertus

That's of course if CR stays ;)

French medias are reporting that he signed a new contract today with Madrid.

If Real was half ready not walking by the first part of the league.. it would have been an empty handed... however Bayern game and the CL exposed Barcelona true strength ...

You're not honest here.

From an outside PoV, when i watched, Barca was just better and won the league that's all.

As for Bayern and barca, Madrid just got crushed by Dortmund too and it was not a question of chance.

Anyway, by trying to throw the CL in, you're usinga fallacy. Whatever barca did in CL, they crushed the spanish league and got a new records of points IIRC.

You're throwing their loss in CL to try to hide how Barca was far Superior to Madrid in Liga, that's all. And that's pathetic.

Beast

The Observer
Barca got 55 points out of the first 57. Even RM performing at their peak would have lost the league.

You mean like the season before when we won the league also with 100 points and La liga goal scoring record ?

.. at our peak .. we would have broken our 100 point record

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yes, we are more consistent than you. 100 points prove it. You mention a lot of problems but we are still a consistent cub that's been playing the same way with the same players, this is a great advantage in the league. It clearly didn't affect us in the bread and butter la liga matches did it?

You're club has no identified formation and playing style as ancelotti is still implementing his ideas. You have a lot of new players and bale arriving could cause CR to be upset and create unrest like last season, on a smaller level. You have the better squad and should win the league, but Bale arriving will cause too match adaption and potential unrest to beat us in consistency. Also you're post questioned our consistency but two posts later you mentioned the fact that were consistent in the liga.

Also remember I said we'd only win the league if we get a defender....

JamDav1982

Messi was present in all your defeats ... he didn't make a difference.. remember ? you couldn't even beat our bench in the league even though we humiliated you at your home 4 days earlier (biggest in the last 50 years ) in the cup
He is in Varane back pocket ;)

Actually one IF.... not so many "If's"

And no you were better.. more successful because you won the league.. sure but better ? far from it

Barcelona were better the league table shows it.

Do you think that Barcelona were better than Madrid the season before when Madrid won the league?

Deal with it and move on.

Real Madrid were so brilliant in the second half of the season they were humiliated at their own ground by Atletico in the final, needed referees to beat Man Utd and were knocked out in the semi final by Dortmund.

You just sound like some pathetic Mourinho rip off.

Bertus

So many ifs eh?

It was a more succesful season than Real Madrid who even when they had woken up in the second half of the season lost the cup to Atletico Madrid and got eliminated by Dortmund.

Fact is Barcelona were better than Real last season.

Well that's the one I was talking about to you last night : Beast.

And there are plenty of Madrid fans like Beast here in france.

To end the debate we had last night, I'll just say that I don't see perez paying 120M if he was not sure that Bale is as marketable as CR.

On that point, if i'm right, i disagree with Perez.

Anyway, they talked again on the main French sport radio (rmc) about Bale's case, and Fred Hermel provided a LOT of insider infos on it.

If you're interested, I can translate the conversation from the podcast? I'm asking because i don't want to do it if it interests no one.

Beast

The Observer
French medias are reporting that he signed a new contract today with Madrid.

You're not honest here.

From an outside PoV, when i watched, Barca was just better and won the league that's all.

As for Bayern and barca, Madrid just got crushed by Dortmund too and it was not a question of chance.

Anyway, by trying to throw the CL in, you're usinga fallacy. Whatever barca did in CL, they crushed the spanish league and got a new records of points IIRC.

You're throwing their loss in CL to try to hide how Barca was far Superior to Madrid in Liga, that's all. And that's pathetic.

Barca recorded one win against Real in the last 9 games...
There is a big difference between losing 4-3 and losing 7-0 ... sorry even a small kid would tell you that...
the liga record is the same as we did a year earlier with more goals...
They won 2 CL game in their last 8 or 9 CL games....
Barca was simply more consistent against weaker sides and came short when it mattered ...

JamDav1982

There is a big difference between losing 4-3 and losing 7-0 ... sorry even a small kid would tell you that...
Barca was simply more consistent against weaker sides and came short when it mattered ...

Real needed referees to beat both Galatasary and Man Utd in the CL and were then humiliated at home by Atletico in the cup final.

They won largely meaningless trophy.

Great season they had right enough.

F

Flavia

Having a coach relapsing on cancer, and being away for the most part of the 2nd half of the season had a huge impact. As we're on the realm of speculation here, I think things could had been different on CL, had Tito not relapsed.

Beast

The Observer
Yes, we are more consistent than you. 100 points prove it. You mention a lot of problems but we are still a consistent cub that's been playing the same way with the same players, this is a great advantage in the league. It clearly didn't affect us in the bread and butter la liga matches did it?

You're club has no identified formation and playing style as ancelotti is still implementing his ideas. You have a lot of new players and bale arriving could cause CR to be upset and create unrest like last season, on a smaller level. You have the better squad and should win the league, but Bale arriving will cause too match adaption and potential unrest to beat us in consistency. Also you're post questioned our consistency but two posts later you mentioned the fact that were consistent in the liga.

Also remember I said we'd only win the league if we get a defender....
Actually Hammy the difference Carlo makes from the first half to the second half is keeping the same shape but switching from possession based attack to counter attack using CR speed to the maximum in lunching the counter attack (similar a little to Jose but keeping the same idea of formation ) 4-3-2-1 although it looks more like 4-2-1-2-1 as the 1 behind Ozil/CR is Isco who has free hand to do what he please back & forth

I believe you need more than just a CB ... but let's see what Tata will do in a stronger test...

Barcelona were better the league table shows it.

Do you think that Barcelona were better than Madrid the season before when Madrid won the league?

Deal with it and move on.

Real Madrid were so brilliant in the second half of the season they were humiliated at their own ground by Atletico in the final, needed referees to beat Man Utd and were knocked out in the semi final by Dortmund.

You just sound like some pathetic Mourinho rip off.
No actually you were not... .. you were just more successful last year .. i wouldn't call Barcelona last year or the year before better than Real
And stop using insults.. if you want to argue talk like an adult.. i can also start using pathetic etc but i made my point i don't need to resolve to insults to make my point heard

Beast

The Observer
Having a coach relapsing on cancer, and being away for the most part of the 2nd half of the season had a huge impact. As we're on the realm of speculation here, I think things could had been different on CL, had Tito not relapsed.

Wasn't he back for the CL defeat Flavia ?

Most of you were calling for his head.... Tito being healthy or not wouldn't matter a lot... you know that

JamDav1982

Actually Hammy the difference Carlo makes from the first half to the second half is keeping the same shape but switching from possession based attack to counter attack using CR speed to the maximum in lunching the counter attack (similar a little to Jose but keeping the same idea of formation ) 4-3-2-1 although it looks more like 4-2-1-2-1 as the 1 behind Ozil/CR is Isco who has free hand to do what he please back & forth

I believe you need more than just a CB ... but let's see what Tata will do in a stronger test..

No actually you were not... .. you were just more successful last year .. i wouldn't call Barcelona last year or the year before better than Real
And stop using insults.. if you want to argue talk like an adult.. i can also start using pathetic etc but i made my point i don't need to resolve to insults to make my point heard

One team lifted the league title with a record points margin and celebrated leaving Real Madrid in their wake.

The other finished the season getting beat at home by their local rivals for the first time in years with the crowd booing a manager the majority of players no longer spoke to.

Simple facts my old boy.

Bertus

Your point?

You're throwing lies.

You try to argue that because the barca lost against bayern, and because they lost to you, then they were not better. Which is false.

1/ You lost against Dortmund and won against MU by a completely pathetic way. Even Mourinho admitted it right after.
2/ A league is not about winning a classico, but gaining most points. Which barca did brillantly and set a record, when Madrid completely failed.
3/ Madrid won nothing last year. That was a complete humiliation. And it's not a case of not being Lucky, Madrid was just bad most of the season. Not up to their supposed ranking at all.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
The way I see it: Barca are more likely to be consistent against clubs outside of Madrid next season, but Madrid will have the advantage in the Clasicos.

Barca will win the league for this reason (if we buy a good defender). Bale arriving is obviously good but in the first season he will need to adapt and CR might not be happy, this will affect your consistency. Ancelotti is a new coach and there are new players. Your consistency will be affected and this gives us the advantage in the Liga as its the most important factor. You can easily win the Liga and lose both Clasicos.

The problems you mentions affect us at the highest level and we will struggle against big teams like last year, but against weak Liga opposition our consistency will help us.

mixer

Well, it's better to lose 7-0 once than 1-0/2-1whatever several times, isnt it? Real won nothing past season, got owned by Atletico at home etc

We managed to win the liga without defence and sick coach with no ideas and lack of charisma and got the cl semi-final... what's ur problem mate

Beast

The Observer
One team lifted the league title with a record points margin and celebrated leaving Real Madrid in their wake.

The other finished the season getting beat at home by their local rivals for the first time in years with the crowd booing a manager the majority of players no longer spoke to.

Simple facts my old boy.

If beating your local rival in the first time in years (literally 13 ) is an achievement ,I'd also recording the biggest defeat for you in Camp Nou clasico in 50 years an achievement too... or fielding our subs to beat you 4 days later... It work both ways you know ;)

As i said ... you were more successful ... but better ? when you fail to beat your local historical rival ..several times... sorry you ain't better

Simple facts little boy

Home of Barca Fans