Gareth Bale

Bertus

So now there's medias talking about Bale going to MU? :lol:

Here what i gathered here in France:

- As said before Perez can't pay 100M because no bank wants to lend him that money.
- Levy refused Perez's offer which was 20M each year over 5 or 6 years.
- Levy is frustrated by Perez's behavior. Disliked what they talked about. Disliked that he talked to the medias.
- Levy started talking with MU
- Both parties are trying to find a deal.
- MU seems to not be able to pay 100M straight, so they try to pay with money + a player. So same situation that with Madrid, but Levy prefers to deal with MU now.
- Perez had informal talks with Liverpool to see if he could get suarez if he fails to get Bale.
- NO ONE is talking about what Bale wants as if he was just a lifeless merchandise :lol:

Last edited:

Jenks

It makes no sense that Levy would go out of his way to sell Bale to United over Madrid. They could potentially both be fighting for the same 4th spot this season.

Bertus

It makes no sense that Levy would go out of his way to sell Bale to United over Madrid. They could potentially both be fighting for the same 4th spot this season.
No clue about what is happening in Levy's head.

What journalists gathered so far is mainly that he's mad at perez.

I'll know more later tonight if the RMC dude that covers the PL talks about it. Same if Fred hermel is participating to the show too.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
100 M in hand is a lot more powerful than you are giving the credit to it... He could make his team a lot more better than it is now

Bertus

100 M in hand is a lot more powerful than you are giving the credit to it... He could make his team a lot more better than it is now

The point is, Levy wants at least 100M NOW, (or 80M + a player i guess ??? since he's talking with MU) and not 20M every year.

Perez so far only offered that delayed deal.

Bertus

You have no idea what Perez offered so far.

I'm relying what Journalists here are saying. So of course it's nothing official.

But I can say one thing for sure.

Perez didn't offer 100-120M paid in one time right now, because that's what Levy wants.

If he had, Bale would already be at Madrid.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The point is, Levy wants at least 100M NOW, (or 80M + a player i guess ??? since he's talking with MU) and not 20M every year.

Perez so far only offered that delayed deal.
yeah tht's what I'm saying... 100 M NOW is actually pretty powerful so it doesn't matter if he is selling his most valuable star to his opponent because he would ultimately make his team far better, than they are now, this summer itself and he got a promising manager to boot who is probably even better thn the manager of the said opponent!!

Bertus

yeah tht's what I'm saying... 100 M NOW is actually pretty powerful so it doesn't matter if he is selling his most valuable star to his opponent because he would ultimately make his team far better, than they are now, this summer itself and he got a promising manager to boot who is probably even better thn the manager of the said opponent!!

I hope they will talk about it tonight. RMC is holding a big football show every monday in the evening that last for 3 hours.

They will probably talks about it since the usual suspects almost always participate to it.

That include Fred Hermel that lives in Spain and covers the Liga. He leaked a lot of Madrid informations before everyone else, for example in the Ancelotti case.

And the dude that lives in England and covers the PL.

So i'll post more news tonight hopefully/ Stay tune!

Beast

The Observer
You are talking about Xtra time... It's Sid (or Tim Stannard at times ) Lowe and Fred...

however Fred is always way behind in everything he report ( i have him on twitter ) ..he leaks only what the club wants to leak and usually it's a full 4-5 days after "Marca"

Bertus

You are talking about Xtra time... It's Sid (or Tim Stannard at times ) Lowe and Fred...

however Fred is always way behind in everything he report ( i have him on twitter ) ..he leaks only what the club wants to leak and usually it's a full 4-5 days after "Marca"

Don't talk about what you don't know unless you like being wrong. I don't know what the f*** you're talking about, but not about the french show from where i get a lot of infos i post here.

The show is called "After Foot", and the dude that covers the PL is Philippe Auclair.

The one that covers the Series A is Didier Mengo, AKA Thierry Cros.

The Bundelsliga is covered by Polo Breitner, AKA Philippe Chauveau.

That show is hold every day, but is longer on Monday.

And I stay on what I said, Hermel gives premium infos on that show, like with Carlo. Not the first time it was the case with Hermel.

Hermel usually doesn't post on twitter most of the infos he gives on this show. Usually about infos he gets directly from people very close to perez. he only talks about it in that show.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Xtra time is a regular show on RM TV and Fred is a regular guest over there... and Hermel post a lot on twitter i do mean a lot and he gives up everything and he was the first to report what sky Italia posted about Carlo finalizing the deal with PSG..
maybe you should have an idea what you are talking about

https://twitter.com/fredhermel

Bertus

Xtra time is a regular show on RM TV and Fred is a regular guest over there... and Hermel post a lot on twitter i do mean a lot and he gives up everything and he was the first to report what sky Italia posted about Carlo finalizing the deal with PSG..
maybe you should have an idea what you are talking about

https://twitter.com/fredhermel

The show i'm talking about is hold on a french radio called RMC and is called After Foot. And there's no Sid Lowe on that show. End of story.

Why are you talking to me about something else?

Dunno what you're trying to prove. You seem to have serious problem accepting when you're wrong.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I think it's easy to guess we are talking about two different shows and one thing is common which is Fred...

the point remains he adds nothing that' wasn't on Marca & AS for the past week ...so prove your point and post your post-show "new " revealing information.. and i bet you it was on the pro-Madrid press in the past week /days

Home of Barca Fans