Gerard Deulofeu

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barcelona would want to loan Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) to a German, English or Italian team that takes part in the CL. [rac1]

It's the right thing for him, IMO

Neal Faradinho

I think Dortmund would be a great team for him. Götze is gone, so Reus could move into the middle and Deulofeu plays to the left. His only competition would be Grosskreutz I guess, and hes not so good..

Well there were some reports linking Gerard to Dortmund but that was a transfer not a loan and I'm not sure if we should loan him to Dortmund, they play counter-attacking football

Neal Faradinho

Barcelona would want to loan Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) to a German, English or Italian team that takes part in the CL. [rac1]

It's the right thing for him, IMO

Why not spanish? Real Sociedad would have been perfect.
I guess it's because we are afraid of playing against him :D

Ender

Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]

Richard.H

Barcelona B winger Gerard Deulofeu (19) could join German club Borussia Dortmund on loan next season. Talks are ongoing. [md sport]

Would be a great club for him. However, I really don't see him getting playing time as it occurs with all players that we loan out...

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Would be a great club for him. However, I really don't see him getting playing time as it occurs with all players that we loan out...

They play great quick 1-2s and lovely free flowing football, great to watch, it'd definitely improve certain sides of his game and he'd no doubt come back a much better player, that is if he got a fair amount of playing time.

Jadentheman

Wow Dortmund having both Deulofeu and Bernard. I must watch them next season. Next season is gonna be fun with all these new players and coaches :D

Irish_Cules

I'm not sure if Dortmund would be the best option for him. If he played regularly then yes but I think Dortmund will splash out on somebody like Eriksen to replace Gotze which would hinder Gerard's playing time. He'd be better off going somewhere where he'd be pretty much guaranteed a starting position.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo

Seems like a beautifully destined loan opportunity but the real question is, would he get any playing time there? Bernard, Reus, Blaszczykowski, and possibly De Bruyne will be filling up the 3 attacking midfielder roles so Deulofeu would be stuck with little playing time. I'd rather he actually starts at a Primeira team next season for a real challenge and that way he can develop immensely.

Home of Barca Fans