Gerard Deulofeu

Garrus

He's not a first team material yet, A loan is the best option, He can mature and have a chance to compete on our right wing spot, Which is currently packed.

Busquets was 21 when he became, kind of, a regular. Pedro 22. Deulofeu is 19.

Edit: loan to Dortmund seems good tbh: http://www.totalbarca.com/2013/yout...rtmund/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Would he get enough playing time there though (anyone who follows Dortmund wanna let me know)?

I'd loan him to a Europa League La Liga team. Not your Sociedads, Valencias or Malagas but the ones directly below, like Sevilla, Betis or Rayo. Or maybe Ajax, like we did with Cuenca (I don't think they're gonna let us dump so many of our youngsters on them though :lol:).

Edit: Both Barcelona and the player want Deulofeu to go on loan next season. Dortmund main option. Sociedad alternative. Ajax ruled out [sport md]

So much for Ajax :lol:

As for Sociedad, I think it'd be a great move if he gets enough playing time there (which I'm not sure will happen, but he has a better chance of getting playing time at Sociedad than he does at Dortmund).

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'd take Sociedad. They'll at least be in European competition next season and he'll get a good deal of playing time there.

Dortmund are not a small enough club to loan players to. They wouldn't need Deulofeu for anything but added depth and since he needs a lot of playing time to develop, it's not what he should be going for.

I'd take Sociedad. They'll at least be in European competition next season and he'll get a good deal of playing time there.

Dortmund are not a small enough club to loan players to. They wouldn't need Deulofeu for anything but added depth and since he needs a lot of playing time to develop, it's not what he should be going for.

Would he start for Sociedad or at least get a lot of playing time? If so, I say go for it.

Butaan4barca

Why would CL playing team put him in the matches. He surely would have more chance of playing(in comparison to his chances here), but a club like dortmund is already full of talented guys. Even after what they are left with. deulofue will hardly make handful of appearance. Why not give him to a club trying to stay up in la liga. This way he could be a star player for such a club. and welcomed loanee too.

R

rivaldo10

Why not put him in a CL side? We bought Neymar and he never played in that competition so whats ur point. Dortmund lost Götze so he would be good there.

jamrock

I would rather him be coached by klopp even if he doesn't get much minutes, than staying at bar a are going to another team who doesn't have a coach who believes in youth development

Hell even send him to arsenal

desoe

Mid-table club in Spain, if I had to decide. Something which Bojan had to do instead of changing leagues and getting TOTALLY lost.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Rayo, Getafe, Sociedad, Espanyol, and Sevilla are all good options. Not low enough in the table for him to have shit teammates and not have a good atmosphere to develop, but not high enough for him to struggle to get playing time.

There are also some agreements in loan deals about how much game time a player must receive during the course of the loan as long as they are fit. If Barca can do this and agree to a good amount of playing time with Dortmund, then I'm all for it.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Rayo, Getafe, Sociedad, Espanyol, and Sevilla are all good options. Not low enough in the table for him to have shit teammates and not have a good atmosphere to develop, but not high enough for him to struggle to get playing time.

I really hope not...

USWAY

Dortmund would be a good move. He could easily perfect his German comb-over.
timthumb.php

Home of Barca Fans