Gerard Deulofeu

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
B players Rafinha (20) and Deulofeu (19) will be promoted to first team and leave on loan this summer. Deulofeu talking with Dortmund. [md]

Don't understand this. We have Messi, Neymar, Sanchez and Pedro for 3 forward spots (Villa will most probably leave and there is no need for Cesc to play up front) - so why not keep Deloufe and play him a couple of minutes here and there and in cup matches etc + he will train with the team. Either we don't believe in him (than just sell him instead of dragging on loan deals like Bojan, Hleb and many more) or keep him and give him confidence and minutes? But hey :tito:

Don't understand this. We have Messi, Neymar, Sanchez and Pedro for 3 forward spots (Villa will most probably leave and there is no need for Cesc to play up front) - so why not keep Deloufe and play him a couple of minutes here and there and in cup matches etc + he will train with the team. Either we don't believe in him (than just sell him instead of dragging on loan deals like Bojan, Hleb and many more) or keep him and give him confidence and minutes? But hey :tito:

You're forgetting Tello.

Neal Faradinho

Yes indeed I forgot him, so 5 players for 3 spots - still not overcrowded. We should just keep Delou and don't play Cesc on false #9.

I would be much better for Deulofeu to go to dortmund on loan than sitting on the bench and only play copa matches, he will learn a lot from Klopp

jklz

Deulofeu <3 no homo

That will be $75.000, thanks.

nba-fines-breakout-star-75000-for-saying-no-homo-1-2842-1370284536-30_big.jpg

SamperFCB

Difficult. To loan or not to loan. Considering Vilanova is our coach, I would loan him for one season. Don't think he will get enough playing time under him. Dortmund or Sociedad would be fine. Needs some experience on top level and a fresh environment would be good for his development.

Ronnie10

Can't wait to see him in the under 20 world cup!

Me too. Spain has tremendous team and has a fair chance of winning. Deulofeu's youth career is going impressively. He has won every single trophy on Juvenil level, won Uefa U19 twice. This WC will be totally another level for him, something he has never seen in his life.

Irish_Cules

Sevilla are among the clubs who sounded out Barcelona on a loan of winger Gerard Deulofeu (19). They want him to replace Jesus Navas. [desm]

It would be a much better option than Dortmund IMO. If he's going on loan he needs to be a starter. Otherwise, he might as well stay.

JamDav1982

Would rather see him at Sevilla than Dortmund where I cant see him starting that much.

If he is a good enough wide player to get regular playing time at Dortmund then his is good enough to get the same at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans