Gerard Deulofeu

Jadentheman

Well you guys said he wasn't really for 1st team yet. Personally I prefer having him instead of going after another forward (Reus) or dealing with Alexis. Really!? I would throw Deulo over Alexis any day

Butaan4barca

Well you guys said he wasn't really for 1st team yet. Personally I prefer having him instead of going after another forward (Reus) or dealing with Alexis. Really!? I would throw Deulo over Alexis any day

i was about to say the exact same thing. except that i wouldn't throw him over alexis, nor he is better than reus. But loaning him can be potentially very harmful to his growth. He should be promoted and trained with first teams. Let him learn from neymar messi, pedro, alexis. And give him 15-20 matches with 10 odd starts.

We almost loaned messi at the age of 17. Look what happens if you give a chance to potentially great youngster early in his career. Either he will be bojan or he will live upto his expectations.

He is better than bojan. so let trust him and promote him.

R

rivaldo10

What can he learn from Alexis Pedro and Neymar how to pass the ball to messi?

He needs a good trainer to bring him on the big stage and that is Klopp and not tito.

Tito will ruin him anyway like he does with thiago now.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
The problem is that with all the wingers there, he will be last in the pecking order. Not to mention that Tito will completely disregard him and opt for Neymar+Alexis/Pedro every single game.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Indeed, Deulofeu will experience a new and fresh environment. If he is successful at Dortmund he will come back in a much healthier position.

dostoevskij

i would prefer Sociedad over Dortmund for him. its a top La Liga team,he needs to play constantly and im not sure if that is possible at Dortmund!

Mr Hulot

It is a bit arrogant from our part to think that a Barca B player, Deulofeu , will be a starter in a CL finalist like Dortmund. He should go to a team that can guarantee the playing time that he seeks and don't be another Bojan, that thought that he is good enough for teams like Roma and Milan and ended up playing the same kind of minutes like when he was in Barcelona.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
B players Rafinha (20) and Deulofeu (19) will be promoted to first team and leave on loan this summer. Deulofeu talking with Dortmund. [md]

Home of Barca Fans