Gerard Deulofeu

Irish_Cules

mmmmmhhhhh nah, dortmund sounds better.

How would it be better for him? There's no guarantee that he'll play regularly. People here rate Delefeou ridiculously high and just assume he'll walk into almost any team. He may be ridiculously talented but he's still an extremely raw youngster. There's no way he'll walk into the starting 11 of the Champions League finalists who have players such as Reus and Blaszczykowski ahead of him. They'll sign other players to replace Gotze and Lewandowski as well who will play ahead of Delefeou should he join them. The whole point of a loan move is to play regular football.Dortmund is a great club with a great coach so if we went there I'm sure it would be a good experience but he wouldn't play regularly so I don't see the point.

Stric

I like the idea of him at Sevilla on loan.

How would it be better for him? There's no guarantee that he'll play regularly. People here rate Delefeou ridiculously high and just assume he'll walk into almost any team. He may be ridiculously talented but he's still an extremely raw youngster. There's no way he'll walk into the starting 11 of the Champions League finalists who have players such as Reus and Blaszczykowski ahead of him. They'll sign other players to replace Gotze and Lewandowski as well who will play ahead of Delefeou should he join them. The whole point of a loan move is to play regular football.Dortmund is a great club with a great coach so if we went there I'm sure it would be a good experience but he wouldn't play regularly so I don't see the point.

+1 The pretentiousness regarding Deulofeu is really getting out of hand.

Jadentheman

I wish it were. He had two seasons to prove at least something. Are we suppose to give them three? Because three seasons is a long time indeed.

If we are afraid of letting go of people because of "Mes que un club" well don't be. It's his job and he's failing his job pretty hard here. Time to lay him off

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I wish it were. He had two seasons to prove at least something. Are we suppose to give them three? Because three seasons is a long time indeed.

If we are afraid of letting go of people because of "Mes que un club" well don't be. It's his job and he's failing his job pretty hard here. Time to lay him off

He's not failing that bad, you just don't want him here because you envision a future "dream team" consisting of Neymar, Thiago, Deulofeu, Messi, etc. and would get rid of anyone who stands in the way of that. You wanted to offload Xavi yesterday and now Alexis too? That's horrible management and wishful thinking.

Maria

This is why I wanted to rid of Alexis and Pedro. So Deulo can develop. Why is Alexis kept. He's useless, like very very useless

:lol:
If he's such a good player, he should develop even with Pedro and Alexis in the team(especially when the last one is as useless as you say).

You're not suppose to give him anything, considering that you're not a cule or you're not Barca's management. Also Alexis is not failling, though he is also not playing at the level of the 26+11M paid for him..but I remember you being the one who said that we shouldn't judge a player based on the money that we paid for him. Guess that was only for Neymar, not our other players.

He's not failing that bad, you just don't want him here because you envision a future "dream team" consisting of Neymar, Thiago, Deulofeu, Messi, etc. and would get rid of anyone who stands in the way of that. You wanted to offload Xavi yesterday and now Alexis too? That's horrible management and wishful thinking.

I seriously doubt that Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu will ever work because we will probably need to play with 3 balls. Not to mention that Deulo is not ready to be a starter at Barca..and between Eusebio, Tito and his head I don't know if he will ever be(and I say that as Deulo's no.1 fan).
Also, did you know that it have been 3 months since Deulo scored a goal for Barca B? I wonder what people would have said if it was Alexis instead of him..or even Messi. :lol:

Maria

I can see Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu working really well at some point, but it's way too soon right now. Deulo's still very raw.

I just don't see it, especially with Tito as our coach, with this Xavi behind them and Alba&Dani as our FBs. I think it would be a disaster.

jamrock

If we still has Luis and pep I could see him being ready by he is 21_22, can only see it happening now though his shear will power and talent, because he won't be getting much help from the club

Home of Barca Fans