Gerard Deulofeu

Tonykross

I fear Deulofeu's attitude might make him not too improve a lot. I watched him a lot in the Segunda, the statistics might be misleading, he is still very raw and really needs to work on his game to make an impact on the highest level.

If Deofeu is the best youth coming from Barcelona, I'm really scared for the future. It seems that Barca youth managers are not doing such great job with these players. If you're friends with somebody in the upper management positions you will automatically get a job even if you don't have the experience and the talent to do that job. Barca's B manager is only there because he's friends with Rosell. Of course, this can work sometimes but Barca should prioritize how well a person does their job over friendships (Useless Zubi comes to mind ... Oh and Tito too).

Zuess99

Lol @genius we can't expect la masia to produce talent every time, we bound to have a drought or like 1 players coming through from a particular generation. I'm sure our youth system is one of the best in the world I really don't worry about that.

SamperFCB

@losdankos
'Hi Sandro Rosell. I come for Deulofeu and have this left. In one payment, OK?'
BOqbNjfCMAAyfyk.jpg

Maria

Lol @genius we can't expect la masia to produce talent every time, we bound to have a drought or like 1 players coming through from a particular generation. I'm sure our youth system is one of the best in the world I really don't worry about that.

He is right to be concerned when you see how many talented players we have at La Masia and how lately their coaches are not chosen because of their ability to develop those players..

JamDav1982

He is right to be concerned when you see how many talented players we have at La Masia and how lately their coaches are not chosen because of their ability to develop those players..

What talented players have not been developing due to the coaches?

This seems to get repeated all the time with no basis.

Home of Barca Fans