Gerard Deulofeu

jamrock

seems to me masia grads aren't the smartest when it comes to picking clubs

gds,bojan and now him

hope i am wrong though

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Martinez is managing Everton now, he had Wigan playing nice football last season so it's not like Stoke or anything *cough* muniesa *cough*.

abual3bed1

Everton isn't that bad when it comes to playing youngsters and utilizing them. Plus Martinez gonna do well with him.

For me Everton is the best choice other than Champions league clubs.

Jadentheman

Good luck Deulofeu. To all you Americans on this forum be fortunate NBC sports as the rights to all EPL games. That means we can watch our youth products shine. Even Thiago (if he leaves)

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
So long and good luck, Deulofeu!

Personally I think he isn't really that good to begin with, and now he goes to Everton on loan... I hope I'm wrong but this is probably the last we'll see of him, especially considering the love and patience our current board and management has with canteranos...

L

Learo

thank goodness its not one of those dreadful sales + "buy back" deals.

he really should hope martinez dont get sacked though.

L

Learo

spanish clubs dont have any money to pay his wages. they are far poorer than even english championship teams.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Solid move for the kid... Roberto, a Catalan, is probably the best mentor for him in England. Also, there aren't really great wingers in Everton for the kid to suffer from lack of chances. If he is even half as good as people keep repeating he is he should flourish at Everton

Home of Barca Fans