Gerard Deulofeu

kozza

It wouldn't be a very good idea if he returns now, he lacks playing intelligence, always individual rushes forward with no brilliant dribbling skills, this leads to many balls lost, and tbh I didn't see that great tactical work from Martinez though, if Barça wants him to improve really he should be loaned out to a team like Villarreal where he will certainly improve his team play.

Jenks

The deflection was a bit fortunate, but the turn to get away from the defender was nice.

VacantUnconsciousHound.gif

Alarcón

Seems like he's still very selfish

He'll cut that out as soon as he has team mates who are better and more talented than him. Very talented young players are often selfish because they know they have a better chance at scoring if they just keep the ball to themselves.

Zangash

Banned
And firmly planted there, I really don't understand how Martinez has been handling the player

Didn't we make an agreement with Everton that his loan wouldn't cost them a penny if he got to play so many games? It seems like Martinez doesn't care about that and would rather make us think he's not ready so we'll send him over there for a second season.

Theconomist

Everton isn't some shitty club who doesn't have players better than Deulofeu, I don't understand why you guys aren't getting that he simply isn't good enough. They're challenging for a european place, if he was good enough he would play.

spark

Everton isn't some shitty club who doesn't have players better than Deulofeu, I don't understand why you guys aren't getting that he simply isn't good enough. They're challenging for a european place, if he was good enough he would play.

He is good enough, you've Just continually spewed nonsense in this thread. Today Osman and naismith got on before him and he came on in the last 30 seconds for lukaku who probably didn't do anything but missplace the ball for the last half hour.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans