Gerard Deulofeu

Theconomist

People focus too much on what you see during games, if he played exceptionally well during training he'd get the nod over Mirallas.

barcanuck

Terrible season, terrible move for Deulo. Not sure if it was Barca's idea or his agent's to goto Everton, but playing 300 mins a year ain't going to improve his development.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
He got about 115 minutes after returning from injury. This season altogether, he's got ~670 minutes in all competitions. I don't think that's too bad or shows in any way that Martinez is unfairly giving him too few chances.

DinhoR10

Terrible season, terrible move for Deulo. Not sure if it was Barca's idea or his agent's to goto Everton, but playing 300 mins a year ain't going to improve his development.

I think it was a good idea, that one goal against arsenal showed that he's got the potential and he wouldnt of been able to score such an important goal against such opposition had he not gone on loan. It shows that even with his young age he can be of immense impact even against a top team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Turns 20 today :).

Should get a celebratory start and grab a goal this weekend. Hope to see him fire up to the level of form we've seen him reach in youth internationals and before the injury layoff because he was really on a streak there.

barcanuck

He got about 115 minutes after returning from injury. This season altogether, he's got ~670 minutes in all competitions. I don't think that's too bad or shows in any way that Martinez is unfairly giving him too few chances.

That's terrible 7 matches = 670 mins. How many mins has Rafinha played and excelled in.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Didn't do well in the first half. Had a decent penalty call and one nice shot that could've gone in but for some great goalkeeping, other than that didn't create much. His dip in form is much like Neymar's recently: both struggling after return from injury, both sloppy in play.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Well, looked more like a bad dive from Deulofeu, to me...His touch has really been heavy, strange to see...Noticed Martinez giving him an earful too which he needed...Hasn't really gotten back on track since the injury, needs to be doing more

Home of Barca Fans