Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I feel sorry for Deulofeu, he is going to rot on the bench, Barcelona will have Suarez, Messi and Neymar, three players who want to start every game and play every minute.

None of those are natural right wingers. With Sanchez out, Adama and Deulo will have a clear shot at making that RW their own.

On a side note, I hope that Deulo gets Song's #17.

I feel sorry for Deulofeu, he is going to rot on the bench, Barcelona will have Suarez, Messi and Neymar, three players who want to start every game and play every minute.

Suarez isn't that young, so he may not be around for THAT long. Deulo should get his chance sooner or later.

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Are you telling me that one of Neymar or Suarez will be on the bench ?

No, no I am not. I am saying that, if Lucho wants to play a 4-2-3-1, then this'd be the likely formation.

---------Suarez-----------
Neymar---Messi---Deulofeu
---Busquets----Rakitic-----

Please excuse the absence of the Don. In addition we have to recognize that Suarez is out until October 26th, missing all the Champion's League and La Liga games till then.

Tonykross

No, no I am not. I am saying that, if Lucho wants to play a 4-2-3-1, then this'd be the likely formation.

Please excuse the absence of the Don. In addition we have to recognize that Suarez is out until October 26th, missing all the Champion's League and La Liga games till then.

Then Iniesta will be on the bench ? LOL

Catta

if he really wanted to use that formation, then they would not be trying to get rid of alexis
-----------Suarez-----------
Neymar-----Messi------Alexis

JamDav1982

if he really wanted to use that formation, then they would not be trying to get rid of alexis
-----------Suarez-----------
Neymar-----Messi------Alexis

Not really, if they think Alexis is not that great on the RW for Barca or if they need the money from his sale to strengthen other areas of the team.

Both reasons to sell him that fit with the formation.

Home of Barca Fans