Gerard Deulofeu

DinhoR10

Everyone keeps making fantasy formation while leaving out our probable captain next season iniesta, the guy is the best attacking midfielder in the world, better than messi IMHO, there's no way he's going to be benched just because Suarez is coming in, Suarez will go on the RW most likely and play like villa but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irish_Cules

If Suarez does come and Alexis leaves then Deulefeu will have a real chance to make an impression in the first few weeks while Suarez serves his ban. He mightn't necessarily start but he'll be sure to get a good amount of game time.

Zangash

Banned
If Suarez does come and Alexis leaves then Deulefeu will have a real chance to make an impression in the first few weeks while Suarez serves his ban. He mightn't necessarily start but he'll be sure to get a good amount of game time.

Even if Suarez wasn't banned I'd have been confident Deulofeu would have gotten a good amount of time.

We're pretty cut up from our last two managers, but it shouldn't be normal procedure for us to start literally every game (Including early round Copa ties lol) with more or less the exact same lineup.

Kerrybai

I hope Lucho trusts the youngsters like Pep did. I feel Deulofeu is ready to play a decent amount of minutes, perhaps like Tello has done in previous seasons.

Alik

Thing is, it doesn't matter how ready Deulofeo is. He can impress but it won't matter as he won't bench Suarez. How often do you think they will be rotated? Will Suarez even be willing to be rotated?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Thing is, it doesn't matter how ready Deulofeo is. He can impress but it won't matter as he won't bench Suarez. How often do you think they will be rotated? Will Suarez even be willing to be rotated?

The only way I can see Deulo being a regular is in a 4-2-3-1 and even then Pedro will have to leave. But then you'd have to leave out Iniesta. What we gon do?

DinhoR10

He has 2 months before Suarez comes in to stamp his name and atleast become first choice substitute, the only people he can hope to bench are neymar and or Suarez. He can do it I think maybe not Suarez but neymar since for all his goals in the World Cup Deulofeu is still the better finisher IMO.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He has 2 months before Suarez comes in to stamp his name and atleast become first choice substitute, the only people he can hope to bench are neymar and or Suarez. He can do it I think maybe not Suarez but neymar since for all his goals in the World Cup Deulofeu is still the better finisher IMO.

He's also the more robust of the two IMO.

DinhoR10

All he has to do is be a regular goal scorer and he'll bench neymar. This is the reason we bought neymar and are now buying Suarez, our main problem in big games this season wasn't actually defense, it was scoring. We need someone other than messi to score. So whoever can provide that will be a starter.

F

Flavia

All he has to do is be a regular goal scorer and he'll bench neymar. This is the reason we bought neymar and are now buying Suarez, our main problem in big games this season wasn't actually defense, it was scoring. We need someone other than messi to score. So whoever can provide that will be a starter.
Deulofeu? For real? I like him a lot, but Neymar is a much better player.

DinhoR10

Deulofeu? For real? I like him a lot, but Neymar is a much better player.

Neymar can dribble past 10 players all he wants but if Deulofeu is scoring more then he will start over him, and from what I've seen deu is he better finisher. We'll see what happens I don't really care who starts I just want someone to start putting up numbers like villa Pedro etoo and Henry used to.

Home of Barca Fans