Gerard Deulofeu

DinhoR10

Since neymar is out deu is probably a starter for the first month of the season, if he impresses he'll get another month over Pedro before Suarez comes back. Things are looking up for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

impeh

Hi, its me..
pretty cool if he does play instead of neymar, i was worried we'd bring him back and he would play a tello-like role of last season, so basically nothing :lol:

But with suarez *probably* arriving and not being able to play for a few months and neymar out for a little while, he should get some playing time with alexis and tello probably leaving..

Galning

pretty cool if he does play instead of neymar, i was worried we'd bring him back and he would play a tello-like role of last season, so basically nothing :lol:

But with suarez *probably* arriving and not being able to play for a few months and neymar out for a little while, he should get some playing time with alexis and tello probably leaving..

Luis Enrique is no Tata or Tito either. I really hope with him we will see the youngsters feature more.

L

linetty

Deulofeu: "Shirt number? We'll see, will also depend on transfers. Of course I'd like 7, but Pedro has it. 17 would also be good." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "Competition? At Barça, you know you won't get any gifts, you compete with the best in the world." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "My season at Everton was perfect. Could have played more, but I learned a lot, both as player and as person." [rac1]

F

Flavia

Deulofeu: "Shirt number? We'll see, will also depend on transfers. Of course I'd like 7, but Pedro has it. 17 would also be good." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "Competition? At Barça, you know you won't get any gifts, you compete with the best in the world." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "My season at Everton was perfect. Could have played more, but I learned a lot, both as player and as person." [rac1]

17 would be perfect for Deulo. Go away, Song.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I hear he recently said he'd rather play for Stoke than Real Madrid.

He went from stupid to not stupid in 1 season :worthy: Now just tail Iniesta and Messi everywhere and you should be alright.

Alarcón

Journalist asked him whether he would rather play at Stoke or at Madrid so he said Stoke. Nothing disrespectful.

Home of Barca Fans