Gerard Deulofeu

Zangash

Banned
Deulofeu: "Shirt number? We'll see, will also depend on transfers. Of course I'd like 7, but Pedro has it. 17 would also be good." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "Competition? At Barça, you know you won't get any gifts, you compete with the best in the world." [rac1]
Deulofeu: "My season at Everton was perfect. Could have played more, but I learned a lot, both as player and as person." [rac1]

He will have the 7 soon enough.

Antimadridista1

Not important for the moment. He should perform very well and show his full potential, by being effective and important for our team. Then, next summer the reward can be a good shirt number.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Not important for the moment. He should perform very well and show his full potential, by being effective and important for our team. Then, next summer the reward can be a good shirt number.

I disagree at the moment his is of the utmost importance with Suarez banned and Neymar injured Deu will most likely feature in the starting XI in the start of the new season

Antimadridista1

I disagree at the moment his is of the utmost importance with Suarez banned and Neymar injured Deu will most likely feature in the starting XI in the start of the new season

I didn't say that Deulofeu wasn't important.For the moment, he didn't show anything so we can't say that he was.
I think and hope that he'll have an important role for the team actually. This is quite obvious knowing that Tello and Alexis are leaving and that he's the only winger staying with Pedro.
What I said is that the shirt number is a detail atm.

DeulofeuMAGIC

Just a quick post to say I'm an Evertonian and he's a great lad on and off the pitch. I'm not going to pretend I'm his best friend and know everything about him but I knew him and his girlfriend during their time in Liverpool. Level headed lad (I'm sure you know this as you guys support Barca). I was reading some posts and a couple of people said that they think he will move on. He had his chance to go to Liverpool (when he was younger they made an offer) and he said City were interested but turned them both down (big money offers). He will stay at Barca forever well thats his target anyway because he doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Had extra sessions in the night with Roberto Martinez and a couple of coaches and stayed behind for about an hour after all the players finished training.

Believe me or not It's completely up to you. He's a great lad with a decent family so they know what's best for him. He always knew he was going back to Barca and I'm sure he will work as hard as he did at Everton to suceed. If he ever leaves then it will be because he isn't wanted at the club.

He done an interview with Mundo Deportivo and I loved this answer...

I know who I am, and those around me and know me also know I'm a normal guy. Do I have to prove anything to anyone?

Zangash

Banned
Just a quick post to say I'm an Evertonian and he's a great lad on and off the pitch. I'm not going to pretend I'm his best friend and know everything about him but I knew him and his girlfriend during their time in Liverpool. Level headed lad (I'm sure you know this as you guys support Barca). I was reading some posts and a couple of people said that they think he will move on. He had his chance to go to Liverpool (when he was younger they made an offer) and he said City were interested but turned them both down (big money offers). He will stay at Barca forever well thats his target anyway because he doesn't want to go anywhere else.

Had extra sessions in the night with Roberto Martinez and a couple of coaches and stayed behind for about an hour after all the players finished training.

Believe me or not It's completely up to you. He's a great lad with a decent family so they know what's best for him. He always knew he was going back to Barca and I'm sure he will work as hard as he did at Everton to suceed. If he ever leaves then it will be because he isn't wanted at the club.

I know who I am, and those around me and know me also know I'm a normal guy. Do I have to prove anything to anyone?

Believe it or not, but that bolded part is relatively new. Prior to his loan at Everton he was a little arrogant shit. Does someone have a video of him asking that defender if he wants his autograph?

Trickykid

Welcome dude.
One thing that has been boggling many minds on this forum, is why Martinez didn't utilize him more than he did. I get that he wanted to ease him in, but he sure as hell took his sweet time about it. The injury ruined quite a bit, but still, that aside, he could easily have played more. What it all boils down to is this: if he's barely good enough to play for Everton at 19/20 years of age, will he ever be good enough to be a starter at Barca?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I hope he gets much playing time at the beginning of the season when Neymar and Suarez will not be able to play.
Get a couple of assists and maybe even score a goal. That would be a great start for him at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans