Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If he gets the chance to score in an away Clasico, then he should imitate CR's "calma calma" celebration just to irk the Bernabeu crowd.

Richard.H

A very promising player but sadly I believe he's wasting his time at this club. One more loan would've done wonders. Yes, I've read many articles on how Lucho "trusts the youth" but so did Tito supposedly. I think this whole forum is really over-estimating on how much Lucho will give game-time to youngsters. He's not a "hipster" coach, for a lack of a better word, like Pep is. He's very strict and will field the lineup that he thinks is the best.

I don't think Deulofeu is gonna impress Lucho more than Neymar and Suarez. Heck, even Pedro might play more than him just because he's such a hardworker in practice and on the pitch.

Tello did a smart move by going to Porto. I have no doubt he'll have a good season there with plenty of first 11 action.

I worry about Rafinha too, but the midfield looks very limited this year if Xavi leaves, so we'll see.

serghei

@Richard, every player will get his shot under Lucho. From there on end, it's the player's luck, talent and work that will or will not make the difference.

Jadentheman

Deulo can upstage Pedro easy. Hard work can get you far, but if Deulo is working just as hard, with his talent it's no contest.

Home of Barca Fans