Gerard Deulofeu

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
He knew he was the big fish out there.
Given time with the first team he is going to be a world beater one day. We have so much talent coming up it's unreal. If all goes well we wont have to buy many strikers or mid fielders for seasons to come.

anguy

Probably the best player in second half tonight, but still too selfish. Even tried to score from corner... Needs to become more of a team player to be able to coexist with Neymar, Messi and Suarez.

He knew he was the big fish out there.
Given time with the first team he is going to be a world beater one day. We have so much talent coming up it's unreal. If all goes well we wont have to buy many strikers or mid fielders for seasons to come.

We still don't have good natural no 9. Maybe Munir, but even he seems to be better on wing. Dongu looks like crap, he should be replaced.

DinhoR10

Great as usual, but I think he'd increase his skill immensly by becoming learning his left foot well enough to start cutting in on it.

Zangash

Banned
Definitely showed he is on a level higher than most of the other kids today. What position was he taking? It felt like he switched sides every other attack.

Alarcón

We still don't have good natural no 9. Maybe Munir, but even he seems to be better on wing. Dongu looks like crap, he should be replaced.

What is a natural 9 for you? Munir is as natural as it gets, just because he moves doesn't mean he's not a natural #9, or do you want Mario Goméz at Barça?

abual3bed1

I liked what I saw from him today. Might have been a bit selfish but still showed he is ready to battle for a place in the 1st team.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Great game but I suspect that this was one of the first times that some people on this forum and on twitter have seen him play :lol: This was a lot less selfish display than he has shown before and he's been trying to score from corners for years now (succeeded once in 12/13). He was relatively efficient today in his dribbles and created attacking situations pretty much every time he was on the ball.

Having someone so direct in this squad is gonna be very useful for our variety of options and the 'unpredictability' that Lucho was referring to having (sorry Tello, kick and run doesn't count). His newfound hard work and off-pitch attitude (Ronaldo celebration, Stoke>Madrid, etc.) plus being a Catalan from the youth system is gonna make him a fan favorite. Keep fighting the good fight Deulo!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Great game but I suspect that this was one of the first times that some people on this forum and on twitter have seen him play :lol: This was a lot less selfish display than he has shown before and he's been trying to score from corners for years now (succeeded once in 12/13). He was relatively efficient today in his dribbles and created attacking situations pretty much every time he was on the ball.

Agreed, he was a lot less selfish than he was at Barca B. But I think he alters his playstyle according to his view of his teammates. This is a good thing because, if it comes down to it and his teammates are just not able to produce in a certain match, he will try something to win the game for the team.

Home of Barca Fans