Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10546587_609135719200913_1071354389_n.jpg

Zangash

Banned
Agreed, he was a lot less selfish than he was at Barca B. But I think he alters his playstyle according to his view of his teammates. This is a good thing because, if it comes down to it and his teammates are just not able to produce in a certain match, he will try something to win the game for the team.

I was actually thinking something exactly along those lines. On that last shot that hit the crossbar Dongou was semi-open in front of the goal. What are the odds of Gerard taking that shot if it's Messi or Suarez standing there and not Dongou?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I was actually thinking something exactly along those lines. On that last shot that hit the crossbar Dongou was semi-open in front of the goal. What are the odds of Gerard taking that shot if it's Messi or Suarez standing there and not Dongou?

He would pass.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I have noticed this with both Luis & Deulofeu, they will attempt to score from impossible angles...and frankly, this is something needed in the squad instead of looking to walk it into the net so routinely

Kerrybai

He's going to use the friendlies to impress the manager, so we can't judge his humbleness and team spirit based on these games.

L

linetty

He's made fun of Cristiano but it looks like he really imitates him on the pitch. Or is it just me?

F

forcabarca

He does play like Cristiano... Selfish and doesn't finish :D .... I really want Gerard to perform well for us though :)

Sent from my Nexus 4

Home of Barca Fans