Gerard Deulofeu

Adversus

I think the most interesting thing for me next season will be if you guys are proved right and he plays less selfishly when surrounded by Barca's better players because these comments could have been for any game he played for everton. I never had a problem with it personally, at times we where at fault with trying to walk it in too.

However I think it's only when he's moved into the center you'll see him reach his potential.

DinhoR10

I think the most interesting thing for me next season will be if you guys are proved right and he plays less selfishly when surrounded by Barca's better players because these comments could have been for any game he played for everton. I never had a problem with it personally, at times we where at fault with trying to walk it in too.

However I think it's only when he's moved into the center you'll see him reach his potential.

Funny enough all of our forwards seem to play their best in a central free role, too bad messi is messi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

linetty

Deulofeu looks best on the right wing, drifting into the center. Too bad Neymar is occupying that position.

Zangash

Banned
Don't like his hairstyle. Too similar to Ronaldo

ronaldo.jpg

tumblr_me4k87A9Xz1rwbeyfo1_500.jpg

I don't see it... I guess I should have asked which haircut you mean :lol:

SwiftGuyver

i like the fact he's extremely confident in his own abilities, i just hope he learns to be less selfish with the ball. players who excel at youth level because they're clearly head and shoulders above everyone else on the pitch usually are a bit selfish because they're used to being the best player and being able to score on their own. fingers crossed he learns quick under Lucho and with senior players around him day in day out but keeps some of his natural confident edge.

hopefully he'll develop into a less selfish Catalan version of CR7.

:deulofeu:

Home of Barca Fans