Gerard Deulofeu

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
10549662_844819165582254_668349821_n.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is the smallest though at 5' 7". Rafa and Roberto are 5' 10". Montoya is 5' 9". Masip is 5' 11". And both Deulofeu and Bartra are 6'.

DinhoR10

Deulofeu is 6ft, and rafinha 5 10? Wow I always assume everyone in la masia is just insanely short, no wonder rafinha is good with his head.

sabby

I think he's 5'10.5" rather 6'. But Montoya really looks small for 5'9", may be because he's standing next to Bartra but we've seen their pics before. Wide angle pictures do not tell the whole story anyway.

Galning

The angle in that pic is weird anyway. Their V-shape towards the back makes Pedro look even shorter than he already is :p

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Thing is, we're clearly evolving. The height problem has been taken care of, and the new generation doesn't seem to have the height problem either. But I guess heights aren't everything, our most succesful era was with players like Iniesta, Xavi and Messi.. but yeah, only time will tell.

NotInHere

Thing is, we're clearly evolving. The height problem has been taken care of, and the new generation doesn't seem to have the height problem either. But I guess heights aren't everything, our most succesful era was with players like Iniesta, Xavi and Messi.. but yeah, only time will tell.
this is a no brainer, no team let alone individuals could play any better than how Barca and the names you mentioned played in there triumph years

Its just not possible. Highly doubt these young guys will be able to duplicate that, if you set the bar that high you might end up being disappointed in the end.

Home of Barca Fans