Gerard Deulofeu

Tomchin

He's the only player on the official website who doesn't have a shirt-number yet. Any possibility that he'll be loaned out again this summer, considering Lucho doesn't seem satisfied with him?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He's the only player on the official website who doesn't have a shirt-number yet. Any possibility that he'll be loaned out again this summer, considering Lucho doesn't seem satisfied with him?

No. I think he's waiting for the #17 that Song has.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Just waiting to get #17.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
When you consider his previous comment about Deulofeu, he isn't satisfied with his defensive contribution. Lucho seems to demand much from his players. I like it.

That's great, especially to guys like Deulofeu... I don't think he's getting loaned out as Lucho asked for him in the first place, but he does need a whipping like Lucho is doing...

F

Flavia

BuylRWLCMAIIhWE.jpg

PhilS

I think Enrique's lineup choices so far speak for themselves. Deulofeu is behind both Munir and Adama. I can see why, there is no way Messi, Suarez and Neymar will put up with his head-down no-hope drives towards goal. If Deulofeu is fortunate, he'll get loaned out. Otherwise, he will rot on the Barca bench.

I hope to see Munir and/or Adama get some first-team playing time until Messi and Neymar get fully fit and Suarez gets off ban.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I think Enrique's lineup choices so far speak for themselves. Deulofeu is behind both Munir and Adama. I can see why, there is no way Messi, Suarez and Neymar will put up with his head-down no-hope drives towards goal. If Deulofeu is fortunate, he'll get loaned out. Otherwise, he will rot on the Barca bench.

I hope to see Munir and/or Adama get some first-team playing time until Messi and Neymar get fully fit and Suarez gets off ban.

I don't think Deulofeu is behind Munir or Adama. If you actually watch him play, then he's done as much as Adama and is not far behind Munir in terms of contribution. Lucho seems to be lighting a fire under Deulofeu to play and work harder in order to turn him into a better player.

Kerrybai

I didn't think that myself, in fact I think he'll push Pedro for minutes.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Heck, Adama's workrate has been worse than Deulofeu's to be honest. He was pretty lazy when he didn't have the ball in the games he played.

Zangash

Banned

Yes, Lucho clearly demanded Deulofeu be brought back on loan just so he can let him rot on the bench in favor of two players who haven't played a single season with the B team, and these preseason friendlies are all the proof we need of that!

Home of Barca Fans