Gerard Deulofeu

xboogiex

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 1m
Barcelona winger Gerard Deulofeu (20) is likely to leave on loan this summer, at the request of Luis Enrique. Sevilla is an option. [rac1]

Tomchin

So in case Deulofeu leaves, the only backup we have for the wings is Pedro. That's underwhelming to say the least. Can Rafinha play on the wings too, in preseason Lucho mainly used him as false 9 I think?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
If we really loan out Deu again in order to spend 40 fucking millions on Cuadrado, I would already be fed up with Lucho.
I hope it is a stupid rumor.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
So in case Deulofeu leaves, the only backup we have for the wings is Pedro. That's underwhelming to say the least. Can Rafinha play on the wings too, in preseason Lucho mainly used him as false 9 I think?
Rafinha can play on the right, Munir can play there, Adama, Halilovic - we're fine. And if Cuadrado comes he can play there as well.

I

instinct

Lucho critiziced Deulo for his lack of defensive effort. He is probably not too happy with him at the moment.

Anti-Pepe

So Rafinha and Munir can kinda play on the right? Or we can rely on the B team?

Meanwhile Real Madrid (our direct rivals) can replace Bale with Di Maria, if Di Maria leaves they will buy Falcao. They can bring on Isco, Rodriguez, Jese etc. off the bench.

Our options are the dreadful Pedro, kind of Rafinha, kind of Munir and B team players. And Cuadrado. Who we can't afford.

The Barça revolution has met its Waterloo already.

Last edited:

Anti-Pepe

What is the point in loaning Deulofeu again? If you don't trust him Lucho, then sell him! As if another loan spell will change his playing style or attitude.

Use him at Barça or get rid of him. Stop pissing about!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I would rather see him loaned out than sold. He still needs some education and playing with Sevilla will give him that. A good move IMO.

Home of Barca Fans